Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New PB on Back-to-Back Events at HRP

hellman

10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Katy
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat A8
I am very impressed with Mean Cats car! It has always been a strong runner. I have never seen a 2.85 pulley car on 93 tune with just a 3.09 diff run low 9.70’s. We usually see 2.75 upper pulley or an upper and lower pulley combo on E85 running those times. The data looks perfect on that car every pass no matter the conditions. Alex Peitz nailed the tune for sure!!! That last pass would have been a 9.68 or a 9.69 with that 1.40 60 ft time. Congrat’s Robert!!! No matter, a 9.71 at over 140 is something to be proud of! From your Bro-Orange Crush!!!

OP
Mean Cat

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #82
I am very impressed with Mean Cats car! It has always been a strong runner. I have never seen a 2.85 pulley car on 93 tune with just a 3.09 diff run low 9.70’s. We usually see 2.75 upper pulley or an upper and lower pulley combo on E85 running those times. The data looks perfect on that car every pass no matter the conditions. Alex Peitz nailed the tune for sure!!! That last pass would have been a 9.68 or a 9.69 with that 1.40 60 ft time. Congrat’s Robert!!! No matter, a 9.71 at over 140 is something to be proud of! From your Bro-Orange Crush!!!
Thanks Bro, sometimes hard to put into perspective how fast these cars are.
Orange Crush is killing it for stock boost, full interior with sunroof car, amazing.
B Mason too, unbelievable.
Also, Nate's car (pullied, RE on E85) is fast as hell when it hooks, he's working on that now & will be ready soon.

Last edited:
OP
Mean Cat

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #83
Might as well post the pass that had the low fuel hiccup, with my best 60' ever 1.403 on 315's, but would not count.

Attachments