Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcat Age Demographics

Hellcat Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 29 9.1%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 65 20.4%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 99 31.0%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 77 24.1%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 43 13.5%

• Total voters

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Fine as wine.

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Well that was all very touching....and I bought some Hot Old Bay on Amazon, so thanks guys.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Mutual friendship would be appreciated. We did not loose the war. Whom owns the guns and the shine wins. We have both. You have Washington and Nancy.
Holy sh*t, Hick. You had to rub it in that we have Washington and that beeeach Nancy. What did I ever do to you? :LOL:

Take it all with a grain of salt, buddy. Or should I say with a small can of OLD BAY HOT? :LOL:

Still haven't tried the HOT stuff yet. Can't wait to try it. Got some fresh crab meat today. GAME ON, this weekend. :)

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Well that was all very touching....and I bought some Hot Old Bay on Amazon, so thanks guys.
I'm still trying to pull myself together. This forum has surely touched my sensitive side.

Go on guys. I'll be ok. I need a moment or two. I got something in my eyes. :LOL:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Don't think any one, even Bob, has a use for Nancy. Not even Hell Cat litter. Used the hot Obay tonight on shrimps and black iron skillet. Do not eat shrimp often but the proteins gauged very low. Stuff is Hot,, good. Enjoy. At least we got Senator Ri co la's attention. He is working on swapping pics to lap top. I do to and it is a part of the female body.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Don't think any one, even Bob, has a use for Nancy. Not even Hell Cat litter. Used the hot Obay tonight on shrimps and black iron skillet. Do not eat shrimp often but the proteins gauged very low. Stuff is Hot,, good. Enjoy. At least we got Senator Ri co la's attention. He is working on swapping pics to lap top. I do to and it is a part of the female body.
Dag Hick, you're killing me. Blacken shrimp off of a skillet. Yummy. :)

Here's a added twist for you. Try wrapping the shrimp in bacon with coarse pepper. Amazing combination. I'll have to try that with the OLD BAY HOT too. All this has my tongue hanging out. :p

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Wood bee good but I don't eat swine as it is called,,,,, sum ware. Just fresh gulf shrimp on the skillet over a garden salad. Enough food for 2 days. When you decide to dump that baby Olebay, it is hot, no cayenne needed and has very little salt,, good. You want a copy of my Dickster Head cook book or how to piss more women off than your age, book. For Hell Cat Day ???

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wood bee good but I don't eat swine as it is called,,,,, sum ware. Just fresh gulf shrimp on the skillet over a garden salad. Enough food for 2 days. When you decide to dump that baby Olebay, it is hot, no cayenne needed and has very little salt,, good. You want a copy of my Dickster Head cook book or how to piss more women off than your age, book. For Hell Cat Day ???
Hey @Hickster, sure I'll take a copy of your cook book. I'm always interested in tasty tidbits. I guess you can tell that I'm a foodie. Hopefully, you have it in digital format, so it can be sent via email. If so, I will PM you my email address.

BTW, I love those fresh large gulf shrimp as well. Can't beat'em. :)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
My el senator/ mayor/ representative has all my sensitive materials. At this time he is still in very hot negotiations with the smarts at the station. But,,, not porks swine cause I don't eat my own. Favorites from the see to me is bouillabaisse, sea food gumbo with the okra, red fish, wolf fish, snook, halibut, big eyed tuna sushi, ling cod, trigger fish, grouper cheeks, tile fish, all the crabbers especially stoned ones, reef donkeys, snappers,,,, hog fish especially. I can cook it all and meats and porks, chicken grilled, but don't eat it. Dude bought a new vette today. Lives across the street. Nice car he is in his low 50's,, good. His traveling partner whom he was picking up. Weighs in at a low 280's and watching them scratch his head and she was rubbing her ass against a tree like an elephant.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
My el senator/ mayor/ representative has all my sensitive materials. At this time he is still in very hot negotiations with the smarts at the station. But,,, not porks swine cause I don't eat my own. Favorites from the see to me is bouillabaisse, sea food gumbo with the okra, red fish, wolf fish, snook, halibut, big eyed tuna sushi, ling cod, trigger fish, grouper cheeks, tile fish, all the crabbers especially stoned ones, reef donkeys, snappers,,,, hog fish especially. I can cook it all and meats and porks, chicken grilled, but don't eat it. Dude bought a new vette today. Lives across the street. Nice car he is in his low 50's,, good. His traveling partner whom he was picking up. Weighs in at a low 280's and watching them scratch his head and she was rubbing her ass against a tree like an elephant.
Damn @Hickster, you crack me up, thanks. At 280's I'm guessing that those back boobs were smacking that tree too. :LOL:

You eat much better than me and are probably much more fit than I too. I like to catch fish but, don't like the taste of most all I have tried over the years. Maybe that is more because of the way it was prepped. I love shrimp, lobster, and blue crabs when it comes to seafood. Had fresh speared shark steaks cooked on a grill when on a dive trip years ago and that wasn't bad. :)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Just don't over cook the shark or it comes out like fishy massed potatoes. Don't fish for sharks here any more. Extinct and no commercial $$ for em. Now with this new on going friend ship we are at,, like Lego Land. Does this mean you will be down for memorial day for drags at Bradenton.??? I will be hooking and up with El Rico and 15 others in the area to participate and or watch. So, invite is open for the crew. I will be moving in 2 months, 4 times in 2 years. Not including the all inclusive sleep overs paid by the county. Going back to original town home I had built in the 90's. Have not lived there 5 times ago, so it should be clean by now. Girls have not an idea where I have been. Now, 3 different addresses and fixin to be a 4th and clean up the messes. Car titles, voting, banks, emotional institutions, CVS,,, especially. Going back home with guns. 10 minutes from the beach,,, uck.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Just don't over cook the shark or it comes out like fishy massed potatoes. Don't fish for sharks here any more. Extinct and no commercial $$ for em. Now with this new on going friend ship we are at,, like Lego Land. Does this mean you will be down for memorial day for drags at Bradenton.??? I will be hooking and up with El Rico and 15 others in the area to participate and or watch. So, invite is open for the crew. I will be moving in 2 months, 4 times in 2 years. Not including the all inclusive sleep overs paid by the county. Going back to original town home I had built in the 90's. Have not lived there 5 times ago, so it should be clean by now. Girls have not an idea where I have been. Now, 3 different addresses and fixin to be a 4th and clean up the messes. Car titles, voting, banks, emotional institutions, CVS,,, especially. Going back home with guns. 10 minutes from the beach,,, uck.
Hick, I didn't spear the shark. One of the crew from the 125' live a board dive ship did. I was actually surprised that he had done that. It was off of Little Cayman Island. I did however, pull in a sizable lobster during that week long dive trip.

I don't currently have any plans to be down in FLA around Memorial Day but, that may change. If I'm going to be in the area at that time, I'll drop you a note. Thanks for the invite. :)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Memorial day lesbian day, throw Pelosi out of office day,,, I will be here. I am down sizing to a 3 bed 2.5 condo. 2.5 garage is what I want. Visit it any time and we can meet up with sum peoples. Shows and track times constantly. Senator El Ri Co La lives 5 minutes away when he is not in the Woodard Hotel lifting his pinky with Nancy with a squirt of holy water under the table. I wood have an axe. Moving again in 2 months back to the future. Need my big garage. Anytime. Dude next door, new dude, wants a new Hell Cat and his wife is pissed at me. What wives are for. Great seafood down here and after 30 years I know where to steal it. Cat says bed.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Hey OLe Bay Me Master,,, what your wife aught to call ya other than to dinner. Off all my meds and this is what happens for 4 days. No sleep, no food, just terrible. But, when the docs have ya on 30 plus meds a day. Time to quit and start over. Just worried about the cancer meds, but. Moving again, I mentioned. My next door neighbor is the flying high, nice guy, goober prez of the stang local club for past 12 years. Now he has seen the Cat, he is very impressed to where he want leave me alone. Not knowing his budget, but I know his wife's, I am attempting to take him down the mustang road again. Like to have a neighbor with same interest. Another neighbor has a SRT, but I would like for him to obtain a GT 500 of whatever flavor to compare the differences. But, this being the 1st year of the new 500 might be a good choice. Like for the hood to have some different spices. A couple vettes, Tesla, high end Benze's and other stuff in a multi family hood. But what do you guyz think?? He had 2 cobras when I lived there, and I had a Z 28 and 2 vettes made for good conversation. Do I want a dude next door having the same car as mine,, except he likes the indigo blue. Good choice. I think a GT 500 and watch it rot would be good.

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Heartbreaker...hosted a party of 45/50 people...thought we finally were gonna get that monkey off our back....24 F**KIN YEARS without winning a playoff game...this was a tough one to take...but we all stayed to watch the Patriots loose
Even though I been a Giants fan for 50+ yrs, we had season tickets to the Bills until our son left for college. Hated to stop going to games, but arthritis made the cold windy weather unbearable. We were located even with the one yard line where Bills came out and eighteen rows back. Had great regulars around us and to this day, my wife & I miss it. Bills have some great fans. Team is young, coaches good, great years ahead, the fans deserve it....

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I'm still trying to pull myself together. This forum has surely touched my sensitive side.

Go on guys. I'll be ok. I need a moment or two. I got something in my eyes. :LOL:
Probably some of the hot seasoning?

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
Probably some of the hot seasoning?
Are you by Biloxi? Was stationed at USAF base 70-72. Got to NO quite often. Being a Yankee, we always had to go in groups. Got into a few diff of opinion while there... lol

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Are you by Biloxi? Was stationed at USAF base 70-72. Got to NO quite often. Being a Yankee, we always had to go in groups. Got into a few diff of opinion while there... lol
Close.
A little east, in Moss Point.
Just next to Pascagoula

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State