Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcat Age Demographics

Hellcat Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 29 9.1%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 65 20.4%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 99 31.0%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 77 24.1%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 43 13.5%

• Total voters

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
NO is out...

Hmmm... 49ers?
Never happen...been over rated all year...but don't listen to me...I aint been right yet

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Never happen...been over rated all year...but don't listen to me...I aint been right yet
No matter how it goes for the Ravens next week and whatever follows... it's been a great year with the new excitement. :)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yepper, that is that piss ant can they are selling down here. Thanks for the history lesson. I get my new ey letter from Tabasco every month and full of interesting facts. Should see if these criters have one, but that little can has just started selling down here. Why so small ??? No idear, but good mix like the white stuff in the 70's.good on Cleve age. Sorry modulator, butt I spelled it wrong.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
@Hickster, I imagine that the reason why the HOT version is only showing up in that small container is because the demand hasn't grown enough to get the product in to the larger containers. The HOT variety really hasn't been advertised at all, even around this hometown area, which I find a bit surprising. [dunno] [dunno] [dunno]

I will have the HOT version in the house by this weekend probably. Can't wait to give it a shot. [thumb]

Thanks.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
@Hickster, I imagine that the reason why the HOT version is only showing up in that small container is because the demand hasn't grown enough to get the product in to the larger containers. The HOT variety really hasn't been advertised at all, even around this hometown area, which I find a bit surprising. [dunno][dunno][dunno]

I will have the HOT version in the house by this weekend probably. Can't wait to give it a shot. [thumb]

Thanks.
Like to hear your take on it after you try it.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Arlington
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
I'm 30, bought my hellcat back in September

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Like to hear your take on it after you try it.
I will post my review of the product after the taste test. I like stuff hot and spicy (more so in my old age). This should be interesting. :)

Just finished off a bunch of shrimp soup the other night, so I'll be waiting till the next meal worthy of my old bay additive.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
@Hickster, I imagine that the reason why the HOT version is only showing up in that small container is because the demand hasn't grown enough to get the product in to the larger containers. The HOT variety really hasn't been advertised at all, even around this hometown area, which I find a bit surprising. [dunno][dunno][dunno]

Thanks.
Hey @Hickster, my wife just brought home a can of the OLD BAY HOT from her weekly grocery shopping trip.

WTH.... now I see what you were talking about (small container). I thought you were referring to a larger container that I use at the dinner table usually.

This HOT container is only 2.12 oz. I would probably us it all up in 3 or 4 bowls of shrimp soup. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Damn, it's like buying perfume... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I'm in the wrong business.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Crab man has a good head on the body that actually has information to add to this forum instead having a negative attitude. Him and I are having a conversation that happens to be about a product that is not readily available in numerous parts of the country,,, and yes I like the crab man. He produces posts that have an input that can be a thread instead of a negative dead end. 1971,,, is it a accent or just a personnel problem on this forum?? How many times do you want to interrupt a conversation with me and another member to make a point of,, as said,, another planet. Does that contribute to a subject matter we were having? Please enlighten me to what I have done to make single sentences throw downs to make you feel better. Interested.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Crab man has a good head on the body that actually has information to add to this forum instead having a negative attitude. Him and I are having a conversation that happens to be about a product that is not readily available in numerous parts of the country,,, and yes I like the crab man. He produces posts that have an input that can be a thread instead of a negative dead end. 1971,,, is it a accent or just a personnel problem on this forum?? How many times do you want to interrupt a conversation with me and another member to make a point of,, as said,, another planet. Does that contribute to a subject matter we were having? Please enlighten me to what I have done to make single sentences throw downs to make you feel better. Interested.
Oh...so now you wanna act like an earthling...nice try...lol

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Just drop the negativity. Don't like my posts, then keep it to your self. If I want to converse with a member on this earth then you should appreciate whom ever has a subject matter to contribute with sumtin to learn. I am not here to bust balls but to converse in a MANLY manner. Please contribute the same.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Just drop the negativity. Don't like my posts, then keep it to your self. If I want to converse with a member on this earth then you should appreciate whom ever has a subject matter to contribute with sumtin to learn. I am not here to bust balls but to converse in a MANLY manner. Please contribute the same.
C-mon Hick ole boy give it a rest...you've busted more balls than your seven fiancée's combined..and like your posts????? wtf hick...I don't even know what language that is...and now what...should I get a chromosome check for ya hick...or a testosterone shot...Lighten up Hick...your much more fun in your alcohol induced sunbaked geriatric stupor....that's the Hick I know and love...unintelligible but loveable..now belly up to the bar...and pound down dem Shirlly Temples....

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Don't have a reply, only if this is the only person you expect out of me. I am sure you will be disappointed at times. There are times my past and treatments put me into a spin, but I did not make my way this far with only gun shot wounds. I appreciate your attentions to humorous conditions at times, but trust me. This is not whom I have lived my life as. I do hope I can entertain members at times, but to stay above ground, can't be done. Thank you for your positive contribution for when I am able to have fun, but one can not live this long on that life style. I do have a fuzzy past but the present is keeping me alive. I hope to have an entertaining and learning experience here and to be better than the last homestead.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Don't have a reply, only if this is the only person you expect out of me. I am sure you will be disappointed at times. There are times my past and treatments put me into a spin, but I did not make my way this far with only gun shot wounds. I appreciate your attentions to humorous conditions at times, but trust me. This is not whom I have lived my life as. I do hope I can entertain members at times, but to stay above ground, can't be done. Thank you for your positive contribution for when I am able to have fun, but one can not live this long on that life style. I do have a fuzzy past but the present is keeping me alive. I hope to have an entertaining and learning experience here and to be better than the last homestead.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hick old buddy...were both old dudes (me being the elder)...were both comedic in our own rite...the only real difference as I see it...Im a Yankee and sadly your less fortunate...but make no mistake Hick ole boy...I still love ya!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Mutual friendship would be appreciated. We did not loose the war. Whom owns the guns and the shine wins. We have both. You have Washington and Nancy.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Mutual friendship would be appreciated. We did not loose the war. Whom owns the guns and the shine wins. We have both. You have Washington and Nancy.
Did I tell you that I love you today...LOL