Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dealer Sells Soldier's Demon 170 While He's Deployed In Iraq

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE
I will clarify Dodge would make this right IF the dealer doesn't. I found out the dealership tried to screw another customer out a car to "fix" this situation and now Mac Haik has another store to handle the situation. Oh and the GM who's now in charge? The same guy who was trying to discredit the soldier on social media and won't apologize for his comments.

Can't make this stuff up.
Sounds like a great movie for Clint Eastwood to create...

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #82

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
More nonsense drama over a damn car. Sad state in our society.
The were wrongs all the way around and if people wouldn't pay over sticker this doesn't happen but greed will always be here and there will always be some that will pay whatever to have something

ButterDaGreat?

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Keep us updated.

I wonder if anything is going to happen to this dealer?

Now other dealers are going to lose their additional allocation because of these asshats.

Great job brother!!!

BTW, is that your boy running around behind you on that video? Great looking kid.
Apparently everyone involved is getting fired. I've had employees tell me the GM of the Mississippi Mac Haik dealership was seen loading boxes in his vehicle Saturday and hasn't been to work since. TK will have an update in a new video in a few minutes as well.

The were wrongs all the way around and if people wouldn't pay over sticker this doesn't happen but greed will always be here and there will always be some that will pay whatever to have something
100% agree. Paying over sticker puts more money in these dealership lobbies and they bribe the politicians to change laws. So many people have reached out to me that these dealers can stall the legal process years while they are being sued by customers. This needs to stop

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #85
Apparently everyone involved is getting fired. I've had employees tell me the GM of the Mississippi Mac Haik dealership was seen loading boxes in his vehicle Saturday and hasn't been to work since. TK will have an update in a new video in a few minutes as well.

100% agree. Paying over sticker puts more money in these dealership lobbies and they bribe the politicians to change laws. So many people have reached out to me that these dealers can stall the legal process years while they are being sued by customers. This needs to stop
TK is hard for me to take. Especially when he said that he was responsible for carvana's stock crash.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Yeah, I'll have to wait for updates from @ButterDaGreat?

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
TK is hard for me to take. Especially when he said that he was responsible for carvana's stock crash.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep, I have the same reaction, doing the right thing is not the same as trying to tank a company.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #89
Yep, I have the same reaction, doing the right thing is not the same as trying to tank a company.
He didn't tank their stock. They did it all by themselves.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
He didn't tank their stock. They did it all by themselves.
Not saying he did, that is his claim.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #91
Not saying he did, that is his claim.
Kinda kills any credibility that he may have?

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Kinda kills any credibility that he may have?
Hmmm, I love the passion and have not viewed many of his videos (maybe 8 or so). He cares, that is obvious, so me being a racer (racer usually embellish- the fish broke the pole and jumped over the boat, etc.) get it, its just a heavy dose.

Last edited:
OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #93
Hmmm, I love the passion and have not viewed many of his videos (maybe 8 or so). He cares, that is obvious, so me being a racer (racer usually embellish- the fish broke the pole and jumped over the boat, etc.) get it, its just a heavy dose.
To me he comes off as a big ass bragger.

Waving around $500 and saying that he was willing to spend the money was pretty funny though.

Not sure what being a racer has to do with it?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
No the dealership is a business bro ur still confused. Dealerships are there to make money not friends and when they have countless other customers willing to pay $50k more for a car they have for sale thats exactly what they and every other dealership in America is gonna do. Sell it!

I know, this dude will NEVER come back there and buy a car there again. Guess what? The dude they sold the car to will tho....

Ur giving dealerships way to much credit bro this isnt 1970 anymore smh..... Since when did selling cars become a charity for car dealerships lol this is a BUSINESS for them not some social media site where they are trying to get subs and likes lol.

They care about SELLING as many cars as they can just like ANY other dealership smh. Since when did character and honestly become part of a car dealerships moto these day lol.

Life is full of disappointments..... U somehow think being in the "Military" gives this dude special rights to the car or something? Makes me lol literally..... WTF does that have to do with anything? So if it was a local Police Officer or busisness owner no one would care right? Because he's military he's now a speacial customer and his money is greener? Sounds silly bro.....
Not ALL dealerships are like this...sadly all too often we hear of the those that engage in this type of behavior...that said..there are those that do not....

ButterDaGreat?

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
There will be more to come. TK and I are working on stuff behind the scenes. it appears Mac Haik has lied again about the status of their employees. Telling TK one thing but I have proof saying otherwise.

But I want to be clear, this company had every opportunity to do the right thing. they have not apologized, they have not made the situation right for all 3 customers affected, they lied to multiple parties multiple times, pissed off Dodge to the point they could get legally sued for stripping a Demon 170 allocation, and we have video/audio/screenshots from their own employees about other situations.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
The dude got another Demon 170 like the dealership stated they would get him smh...... Yea, they sold the other one. Dealerships often do that! They sell cars thats what they do!

OMG heaven forbid the dude had to WAIT a little longer for his Demon 170 wow lets make an internet sensation out of this cause a customer had to wait a little longer to get his Demon.

Is this for real?

Not ALL dealerships are like this...sadly all too often we hear of the those that engage in this type of behavior...that said..there are those that do not....

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
One of Mac Haik's GM want to call me 3rd rate, half truth telling? Well my "3rd rate" lil YT channel moved mountains today and Dodge stripped dealers of a Demon 170 for the soldier. This dealer is still playing games with the soldier. They forced Dodge's hand because in the background, that same dealership tried to screw someone during this situation on another Demon. More to follow tomorrow.
View attachment 125712
Kick ass.

Good job!

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
To me he comes off as a big ass bragger.

Waving around $500 and saying that he was willing to spend the money was pretty funny though.

Not sure what being a racer has to do with it?
Racers like to exaggerate their tales.
So do fishermen

A guy local to me won drag week in the NA class.
Told people he had a bad ass 540 or 509 something. It was a 615.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #99
Racers like to exaggerate their tales.
So do fishermen

A guy local to me won drag week in the NA class.
Told people he had a bad ass 540 or 509 something. It was a 615.
Mucho embellishment.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
The dude got another Demon 170 like the dealership stated they would get him smh...... Yea, they sold the other one. Dealerships often do that! They sell cars thats what they do!

OMG heaven forbid the dude had to WAIT a little longer for his Demon 170 wow lets make an internet sensation out of this cause a customer had to wait a little longer to get his Demon.

Is this for real?
Kind of sounds like Dodge got the guy the Demon.

Which also hurts Dodge because that was the incentive they were using to sell Hornets and Challengers.