Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What to expect- MMX HC1+ NSR, ATI 10%, E85

1mean376

Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Holtsville
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
1970 Challenger RT
Hey guys, wondering if you could help me out with something since I know you guys have probably come across similar combinations pretty often.

I was wondering what E/T you guys would expect from a full weight Hellcat (non-red eye) with an MMX HC1+ NSR cam ATI 10% lower and E85 in an A8?

I'm looking to run mid 9's in a <3500lb 70 Challenger that I'm swapping a 6.2/8HP90 into . I'm running a 3.23 rear with a 29" tall tire and I did the above mods. Seeing what guys are running in actual Hellcats with those or similar mods would give me an idea of whether or not I'll be in the ballpark with my setup or if I'll need to do an upper pulley too.

I would have just done the upper from the start, but I don't feel comfortable with the stock valve springs at that point and really don't feel like doing that right now lol. The motor had 15K miles and MMX told me the stock springs should be fine with the 10% lower, but I feel the added boost of the upper along with the slightly more aggressive cam profile may be pushing it.

MMX told me the cam may be worth 25whp. I just did it for the sound really.
Thanks in advance for the help!

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country