Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

SHOW ME THE DIFFERENTIAL CARNAGE !

Trader history for Hemituner (0)

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
I mostly drive my car on the street and have had no issues from excessive heat build up over the norm. A few things to keep in mind, none of the old school diffs or other aftermarket diffs available for our cars have cooling fins either, aluminum dissipates heat faster, we are now using synthetic gear oils compared to old school which are much better, plus you would create higher temps on the track then you would on the street. I am also changing the oil in the diff more often. If I do notice any issues along the way, then I can always install a diff cooler. But so far everything looks good.
True. it sure is a beautiful piece. I didn't know anyone was building one.

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
I mostly drive my car on the street and have had no issues from excessive heat build up over the norm. A few things to keep in mind, none of the old school diffs or other aftermarket diffs available for our cars have cooling fins either, aluminum dissipates heat faster, we are now using synthetic gear oils compared to old school which are much better, plus you would create higher temps on the track then you would on the street. I am also changing the oil in the diff more often. If I do notice any issues along the way, then I can always install a diff cooler. But so far everything looks good.
Does it run Dodge internals? clutch packs/gears?

DemonSRT

500 Posts Club
Donating Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kawartha Lakes
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Built in Canada 2018 Demon #3135
Does it run Dodge internals? clutch packs/gears?
It has all of the internals used in the Demon's/Redeye's with a modified/improved clutch pack.

DemonSRT

500 Posts Club
Donating Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kawartha Lakes
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Built in Canada 2018 Demon #3135
True. it sure is a beautiful piece. I didn't know anyone was building one.
AJ is using this in his Charger which did get into the high 7's with no issues. He tests all of his products personally to make sure that it works and is reliable and if there is any problem at all he always stands behind it and goes out of his way to rectify it.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle