Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Power Dollars Extended Through End of June

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Not surprised but looks like Power Dollars Extended Through June. No word on lease rates yet...

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 4.49.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 4.46.51 AM.png

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Shocking lol

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
+1 to waiting for lease numbers.

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
I don't think the PD offer always depended on financing through Chrysler Capital though. It didn't use to.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Waiting hear what’s coming down the pike after power dollars end.
this is about the time RS would ratchet up the clues. Hope we don’t have to wait till 2022, 3,

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Waiting hear what’s coming down the pike after power dollars end.
this is about the time RS would ratchet up the clues. Hope we don’t have to wait till 2022, 3,
Lol Power Dollars wont end any time soon. It’s been the only real way FCA can sell an aging expensive platform.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Wishful thinking though

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Wishful thinking though
Not wishful thinking lol, nobody wants to buy hellcats at 75-90k. Power dollars was introduced last year when they had 300+ charger and 600+ challenger hellcat and redeyes on the actual lot with the 2020s starting up production soon. You literally can't sell the vehicles at the speed they are producing without the 7k pd, maybe in 2015 and 2016 when it was new but after that fca has had to run insane deals unless they control the production, i.e $500 hellcat leases and the power dollars purge.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
I know I bought a very early RE, was not going to be on the side lines like many trying to get a demon. Also a lot of the wide body 2018s took a loooooong time to get delivered I didn’t want to wait so I bartered on a lot car that was dead on what I wanted, did very well price wise at the time not a lot of great deals at the time fast forward 6 months deals started then even better power dollars later. But ultimately the power dollars were slightly better deal than I got but got to enjoy the car early on. Glad people are getting better value for dollar. FCA should have the deals as the basic platform has paid for itself again and again. Even the Demon technology paid for itself with RE and all the other widebody migrating down to all the other models not to mention the first car you make costs a shit load. But by the time you pump out hundreds of thousands over 12 years each car made has more of a profit margin all price break point.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I know I bought a very early RE, was not going to be on the side lines like many trying to get a demon. Also a lot of the wide body 2018s took a loooooong time to get delivered I didn’t want to wait so I bartered on a lot car that was dead on what I wanted, did very well price wise at the time not a lot of great deals at the time fast forward 6 months deals started then even better power dollars later. But ultimately the power dollars were slightly better deal than I got but got to enjoy the car early on. Glad people are getting better value for dollar. FCA should have the deals as the basic platform has paid for itself again and again. Even the Demon technology paid for itself with RE and all the other widebody migrating down to all the other models not to mention the first car you make costs a shit load. But by the time you pump out hundreds of thousands over 12 years each car made has more of a profit margin all price break point.
I think these cars would move at a solid 3k units per year chargers and 7k per challengers if they had something like $599 per month with 0 down plus tax and they included something like a 5k power dollars. They would still make money and move units like lightning, only problem would be dealing with the turn ins and auctioning them off, which is why I think they made it 7-8k rebate and be done with it, the downside is that units don't move like lightning.... a tad bit slower.

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #11
I think these cars would move at a solid 3k units per year chargers and 7k per challengers if they had something like $599 per month with 0 down plus tax and they included something like a 5k power dollars. They would still make money and move units like lightning, only problem would be dealing with the turn ins and auctioning them off, which is why I think they made it 7-8k rebate and be done with it, the downside is that units don't move like lightning.... a tad bit slower.
Waiting on the lease rates now but they did come out with leases on everything but the Redeyes.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I don't think the PD offer always depended on financing through Chrysler Capital though. It didn't use to.
I was told i get PD either way. But that was last month and it said through CC on the PD ad.
Maybe it has changed for June.

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #13
Challenger Hellcats are .00026 and 60% residual on a 36/12k so add a point for 10k lease.

Charger Hellcats are .00017 MF and 64% residual on 36/12k

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Challenger Hellcats are .00026 and 60% residual on a 36/12k so add a point for 10k lease.

Charger Hellcats are .00017 MF and 64% residual on 36/12k
Still no need for incentives I guess, any news on redeye? The challengers got a 4% drop huh.

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #15
Still no need for incentives I guess, any news on redeye? The challengers got a 4% drop huh.
Redeyes are still standard rates. Not sure why as now that is 16 straight months with no incentivized leases

cooldawg

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Angola
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
RAM
Wish they would just factor in PD to MSRP so at least in Indiana, we could save another $500 in sales tax...

I can’t seem to snag a great deal, but a local dealer has ordered ‘my car’ with no deposit. They’re betting I’ll get over it and pay to play once that beast comes in... and I probably will, lol. They know somebody else will buy it if I don’t.

Dodge CC has at least offered to double my factory warranty to make up for my horrible experience with a distant dealer. They claim value for extended warranty is $3k. I tend to agree. Not going to daily drive it due to my long commute- I’ll probably only put about 2-3k miles on it per year. At least until I retire.

Last edited:

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
This is Chrysler's #1 selling tool and will never stop...this is classic sales talk. "sense of loss"

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wish they would just factor in PD to MSRP so at least in Indiana, we could save another $500 in sales tax...

I can’t seem to snag a great deal, but a local dealer has ordered ‘my car’ with no deposit. They’re betting I’ll get over it and pay to play once that beast comes in... and I probably will, lol. They know somebody else will buy it if I don’t.

Dodge CC has at least offered to double my factory warranty to make up for my horrible experience with a distant dealer. They claim value for extended warranty is $3k. I tend to agree. Not going to daily drive it due to my long commute- I’ll probably only put about 2-3k miles on it per year. At least until I retire.
My local dealer in Mass is willing to deal if you dont mind a day trip or a quick one way flight. I just ordered a RE and def snagged a great deal.