Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

PICTURES...OR YOU DIDNT HAPPEN

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
NO.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
We haven't seen Speedy. I wonder what he looks like. [biggrin]
[kidding]

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Chall SRT Hellcat Redeye
Grand Bend
Rippen up Ontario Canada
I believe in open borders when it comes to racing. Lol

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
I’m not very photogenic because I’m also ugly in person.

and a seasonal pic for @1971demon ... because Halloween isn’t over yet, but Home Depot is pushing Christmas trees. Haha. Also captured in this photo is the only things in life that matter to me.

Attachments

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
me picking up my 2016 hellcat shes gone now but I still miss her.
P1010091.jpg

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
But do you still have the splitter protectors?

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
Come on guys! dig out those pictures. Nothing to be afraid of. LOL

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
I’m not very photogenic because I’m also ugly in person.

and a seasonal pic for @1971demon ... because Halloween isn’t over yet, but Home Depot is pushing Christmas trees. Haha. Also captured in this photo is the only things in life that matter to me.
Great looking family!

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Great looking family!
Thank you sir. I’m a very lucky man. My boys are already incredible gentlemen even at just 5 and 7yrs old, and their mother is a real prize. It’s hard work but nothing is more rewarding.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thank you sir. I’m a very lucky man. My boys are already incredible gentlemen even at just 5 and 7yrs old, and their mother is a real prize. It’s hard work but nothing is more rewarding.
Raised three boys, myself. Could not agree more with the hard work and reward. My youngest is 32 now, but that reward lasts a life time.

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Raised three boys, myself. Could not agree more with the hard work and reward. My youngest is 32 now, but that reward lasts a life time.
We raised a boy that’s now 34 and daughter that’s 30. Thankfully they are both responsible adults. Although we had our challenges, especially with our son, all is good.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #154
Glad you guys get it....hats off to you and Jack...I became a father at a very early age...(21)..I had to grow up in a hurry...I wasn't always my sons friend..but always was..(and still am) his father...now with two children of his own...he gets it...hes a great son..husband and father...and its great because with only 21 years separating us...we share the same passions for motorsports...only I have far more resources than he does...and at times I think the lad gets a tad jealous of the old man...lol

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Lost my virginity. No pics.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
I lost my dad a few years ago at 59 years old. He only just met my youngest son before the cancer took him from us. He was the baddest mf’r on the planet and demanded respect from us kids. It worked for me, it’ll work for my kids. We never really made it to being friends, but we had an understanding.
FWIW - I’m 35, and I’d give anything to tell my dad I love him. I take every opportunity to remind my kids how much I cherish them. If I had 1 recommendation for you guys, don’t be shy, tell those kids you love them. Make the phone call. Make time.

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
I lost my dad a few years ago at 59 years old. He only just met my youngest son before the cancer took him from us. He was the baddest mf’r on the planet and demanded respect from us kids. It worked for me, it’ll work for my kids. We never really made it to being friends, but we had an understanding.
FWIW - I’m 35, and I’d give anything to tell my dad I love him. I take every opportunity to remind my kids how much I cherish them. If I had 1 recommendation for you guys, don’t be shy, tell those kids you love them. Make the phone call. Make time.
I couldn’t have said it better. My son asked me to dinner without our wives the other night just to share and talk. He’s a blessing and has his first child (boy) due in January.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #158
I couldn’t have said it better. My son asked me to dinner without our wives the other night just to share and talk. He’s a blessing and has his first child (boy) due in January.
Congratulations...a grandson...your life just got better..I have a two year old grandson...its truly an amazing experience..yup..and a blessing...

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Congratulations...a grandson...your life just got better..I have a two year old grandson...its truly an amazing experience..yup..and a blessing...
Congrats you as well. Our daughter has two boys - 5 and 2. We are working on a basketball team. Lol

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

I learned a long time ago, and preach to everyone, tell people how you feel about them. You may not ever get another chance. It has nothing to do with being macho or a hard ass; in fact, it takes a hell of a lot of guts to open yourself like that. I've tried to teach it to my sons and daughter. My dad and mom, before they passed away, told me that my doing that with them had actually made it easier for them to express themselves to each other, as well as other people. And know what else? Even though I've only met a few people on here (and those from before the Hellcat even existed) I am immensely fond of all you stupid ass bastards. And stupid ass ladies, too.