Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

PICTURES...OR YOU DIDNT HAPPEN

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #41
I don't ever photograph...(its an ethnic thing..lol)..but I do have two...one wearing my uniform..(daily black attire..)and another this spring taken at a memorial...semi formal...will post them later as they are on my wifes phone...and you know how I am with this whole picture thing...but there a commin
Ok...lets see if I can do this...if it works..this is probably the only pic of me outta my element...its recent...I do have one of me and ole Hickster at a fri the 13th motorcycle rally in Port Dover Canada this year ...trying to bring it up

Attachments

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well,, Hellster. I am glad I make some one smile, cause after looking at that pic. 18 knee operations, 3 knee replacements, 2 in 11 months, 12 back 0perations,, been beat up, beat on and have been beat up sum bodies. That pic makes me want to take a morphine tab,, cat say no. Younger years very athletic. Baseball, 1969 team won Little League world series Tennessee, 50 year anniversary this past July. Got to throw out the 1st pitch in Ooltewah, Tn, key to the city, state of Tenn declaration, dinner with the mayor and governor. Spring board diving, cliff diving, football, tennis, sex, and did I mention sex, rugby, motor cycles,,, kicking Harleys/// pan heads, dumb heads, shovel heads. Too many wrecks and 30 years of ands on constructions. A few too many back injections. Wonder at 76, I am still walking. Not to mention, shot 3 times, stabbed 4 times, fallen off 3 bridges 50 feet and above, a many car wrecks,,, and still hot rodding. I am in Florida, flip flops my wife is a 4 legged 5 year old adopted street cat and a $1000,000 flopped Hell Cat. Love to converse one way or the other with each and every on z of you fuy z. As say up noth. Just glad to be alive after all the stuff. Not to mention the biker days. That could kill me tomorrow Understand me or not ster Bill gets it, Cole coming along and the rest.. We are working on it. The other critters banned me ans gave up. At least you z guys are hanging in there. Thanks, Bob more patches and 1 may say Hickster lived here 1 day.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thank you,, great pic of my only wife before the High School prom. She ad more hair then.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Ok I'll play....unruly couple shot with her HC on road trip to vegas... 20190120_144722.jpg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Ok...lets see if I can do this...if it works..this is probably the only pic of me outta my element...its recent...I do have one of me and ole Hickster at a fri the 13th motorcycle rally in Port Dover Canada this year ...trying to bring it up

:oops:

Wow, I would not have guessed!

;)

TrackDay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Great White North
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger
Me at the “boneyard” at the local air field. My wife works for an aerial fire fighting outfit. No, they won’t let me make a pull down the runway with the kitty. Yes, I asked. Lol.
I'm sure you could do it at least 1 time.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #47
This aint the pic with ole hick....but it is one of the wife and me in Deadwood S Dakota...never seem to get enough of Sturgis...my wife is freakin out over this post...she hates photos as much as I do...(especially this one)...and shes Irish..lol

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #48
This aint the pic with ole hick....but it is one of the wife and me in Deadwood S Dakota...never seem to get enough of Sturgis...my wife is freakin out over this post...she hates photos as much as I do...(especially this one)...and shes Irish..lol

Attachments

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Me either,, that was me back in higher school with your sister. Thanks for the memories and dinner. She paid.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #50
Ok I'll play....unruly couple shot with her HC on road trip to vegas... View attachment 4112
Now we see the true value and wisdom of this thread...All this time for some reason...your avatar and screen name led me to believe you were Arabic...(not that theres anything wrong with that)....lol

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yea, I have been called a bigger prick since that was smacked. Going to have dinner with ex wiffiee 6 removed, tomorrow night. She will agree and send you a decolorating of such. After the Rays win. Then it may be a bad dick ole ration. Ten no rations for quiet sum time. Attempting to clean up the hill Billy language up. Before I go back to the psychologist, my brother. Get my drivers license back. Pay the bill so I can pay my bail bonds man back, to get my insurance, to get my tags back. Sea how that works??? Cole, help me out my lawyer friend?? It is all in fun if you have the funds. Wall Fare and Market come into a ffect at times. Time for salad and cat food fer breakfast. Sorry cat, out tonight for lizards.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Now we see the true value and wisdom of this thread...All this time for some reason...your avatar and screen name led me to believe you were Arabic...(not that theres anything wrong with that)....lol
Holy Akbar No! I was a freckled rehead til what hair I have left turned gray.

JRabq

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Uh...thats redhead

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Nun taken,,,, they weren't Arebic they are not in the De se rt. I re fuse to disclose my skin relations. My parentse did not believen in mum screan back in the 60s. Nun was invented. Back to old school,, salad fer breakfast.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
40 years ago.
Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders USO tour Korea.
HLW AND DLS CWBY CHRLDRS USO TOUR KOREA.JPG

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
40 years ago again.
HLW in KOREA 5.JPG

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #57
OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #58
Uh...thats redhead
Whew...glad you clarified that....im thinkin rehead...what sect is that....so...your really just a grey haired guy from New Mexico

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
WTF...wait a minute big guy....just how old are you?

He's ANCIENT!

Older than Jesus!

Chesty Puller's got nothin' on him...

Oh, wait, wrong service...

@Hunter ;p

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #60
He's ANCIENT!

Older than Jesus!

Chesty Puller's got nothin' on him...

Oh, wait, wrong service...

@Hunter ;p
At the very least he's gotta be kickin 60 in the teeth...for some reason I thought he was much younger...btw...thanksgiving will be here before you know it...somebody better go grab the keys from that boy....im just sayin...lol