Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Performance Made Us Do It: Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Concept Previews Brand’s Electrified Future

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Another thread goes sideways. I wonder if there's a Mopar enthusiast/attention deficit disorder relationship. :unsure: :LOL:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I just bought ground beef yesterday yesterday 6.xx pounds for $30 or so, I think $4.79/lb and at least you know quality is good.
I think that is more then the $2.99 I paid:unsure:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Another thread goes sideways. I wonder if there's a Mopar enthusiast/attention deficit disorder relationship. :unsure::LOL:
went from car inflation to beef:cool:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Proof that it's more about us than the car??

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
went from car inflation to beef:cool:
There is a Correlation between inflation and beef. It’s elementary Watson. I can prove this theory through the new Stellantis smoke and mirrors program that’s sprinkled with a touch of dealers skulduggery dust. Further I postulate this theory is closely tied to the new “Reverse Power Dollars theory” having less power for more dollars. My well founded basis for this is the fact that when they announce # 2 car of 7 tomorrow along with images. We will find that X = < Beef % with > sticker$ + inflation % * ADM factor yet to be calculated - deflation that being of 0 boost pressure / total beef %. = >sticker price for stickers. This now proves the existence of the Sticker$ for stickers or short version sticker/sticker program does possibly exist. When these # 2 cars arrive at the dealership calculated by a variable time adjustment factored by what’s called the Brampton production based curve over time release weighted averaged factor. To prove all this we can personally watch the # 2 car release followed by #3 right up to car #7. Ultimately determining the calculated accuracy of this formula. Calculations should be compete by late September. So we will know with high level of accuracy the long term calculated beef % directly proportional to my enthusiast participation % Based on final car #7 Beef % that is directly proportional to total beef out put of car #7 * total Brampton production curve derived by possible lambda inferred % jug factor behind Dodge Garage door *mystery ghost factor behind another door, and total of units representing car #7 available for enthusiast participation = real factor of beef ratio to sticker$ for sticker to beef ratio.

should have put this formula on garage doors and reveal them 1 each day for difficult cryptic decipher. Bet there are a few here that get the exact messageabove. Hope Stellantis does As well. I do respect each car that is produced and will ultimately be enjoyed by someone no mater the power train and graphics as intended. They are all certainly unique and I would never ruin it for them. Just having fun and stating what I would like to see built to remain loyal, if they keep producing what I would like to buy I will be at the dealership.

Last edited:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
There is a Correlation between inflation and beef. It’s elementary Watson. I can prove this theory through the new Stellantis smoke and mirrors program that’s sprinkled with a touch of dealers skulduggery dust. Further I postulate this theory is closely tied to the new “Reverse Power Dollars theory” having less power for more dollars. My well founded basis for this is the fact that when they announce # 2 car of 7 tomorrow along with images. We will find that X = < Beef % with > sticker$ + inflation % * ADM factor yet to be calculated - deflation that being of 0 boost pressure / total beef %. = >sticker price for stickers. This now proves the existence of the Sticker$ for stickers or short version sticker/sticker program does possibly exist. When these # 2 cars arrive at the dealership calculated by a variable time adjustment factored by what’s called the Brampton production based curve over time release weighted averaged factor. To prove all this we can personally watch the # 2 car release followed by #3 right up to car #7. Ultimately determining the calculated accuracy of this formula. Calculations should be compete by late September. So we will know with high level of accuracy the long term calculated beef % directly proportional to my enthusiast participation % Based on final car #7 Beef % that is directly proportional to total beef out put of car #7 * total Brampton production curve derived by possible lambda inferred % jug factor behind Dodge Garage door *mystery ghost factor behind another door, and total of units representing car #7 available for enthusiast participation = real factor of beef ratio to sticker$ for sticker to beef ratio.

should have put this formula on garage doors and reveal them 1 each day for difficult cryptic decipher. Bet there are a few here that get the exact messageabove. Hope Stellantis does As well. I do respect each car that is produced and will ultimately be enjoyed by someone no mater the power train and graphics as intended. They are all certainly unique and I would never ruin it for them. Just having fun and stating why I what I would like to see build to remain loyal, if they keep producing what I would like to buy I will be at the dealership.
Please dumb this shit down for some of us challenged folks?

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
So @Speedy! what do you think they have for us tomorrow?
I saw it is a 6.4L and I do know there will be a Chrysler 300 with a 6.4. So that could be it tomorrow:)

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
No issues with that at all. Always liked the 300. Especially the early letter series. Just hope they don’t put shame on the last of a great lineage for the 300

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I saw it is a 6.4L and I do know there will be a Chrysler 300 with a 6.4. So that could be it tomorrow:)
This would be cool.

OP
HWDan

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Thread Starter #210

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

should have put this formula on garage doors and reveal them 1 each day for difficult cryptic decipher. Bet there are a few here that get the exact messageabove. Hope Stellantis does As well. I do respect each car that is produced and will ultimately be enjoyed by someone no mater the power train and graphics as intended. They are all certainly unique and I would never ruin it for them. Just having fun and stating what I would like to see built to remain loyal, if they keep producing what I would like to buy I will be at the dealership.
Last time I had to do math like this it was for a chance to win a free Challenger for Christmas......but I don't get the feeling there is the chance for that this time..... :unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
$90K is pushing it IMO. $60-$75K is my number for these. I bought my 2016 for $60K, sticker was $72K. I doubt that was a loss at $60K or they wouldn't have sold it to me for that. What's different about a 2022 model that's $84K optioned the same as my 2016?
Same.
Power Dollars kind of ruined it for me. I knew I should have acted when COVID hit and the S/S was announced. Went with a TRX instead.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
No way it's that much. It's a 30% price difference and the car is literally the same.
2016 to 2022 inflation is about 24%!!!!!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Please dumb this shit down for some of us challenged folks?
Challenged? I thought you were more charged.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
OP
HWDan

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Thread Starter #219
So a Super Bee Charger 392 with drag radials ...

OP
HWDan

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Thread Starter #220
and narrow body version too, I think this is supposed to be B5 blue ...