Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

OH NO NOT ANOTHER HELLCAT😳

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I like the color also don't get me wrong. Like limelight, I like to look at it but don't think I want my car that color
It's her car. What momma wants, momma gets.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I thought only EVs came with blackout packages, and that regular cars were unaffected by them.
Jimmie...I think that one went over alotta heads....(yer best work to date);)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It's your wife brother. I bet she's a looker. ;)
pictures...or she didn't happen...:p:p:p:p

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Awww Davie...that hurts...;)
Davie? Are you my momma?

Or do you play her on TV???

🤣🤣🤣

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #168
Awww Davie...that hurts...;)
Says the guy who at the Corvette meet was gonna show who’s the boss by banging his wife for him blowing demon man off 😁

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I found the opposite. I don't think it is popular since they were not moving on lots. We were looking to trade in the Challenger last year and Teresa wants hellraisin. We found a few around. If we would have known what was going to happen in May of last year we would have bought a T/A that was in Chicago that had 12k off the sticker in March. When the lease was up in June all the incentives were gone. We ended up buying the leased car
We've only ever bought 1 leased car and that was the Charger.
Financing on the Challenger was 0% last Christmas.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Says the guy who at the Corvette meet was gonna show who’s the boss by banging his wife for him blowing demon man off 😁
Lets face it...the majority of Vette owners.. are arrogant presumptuous elitest old fucks (not really car guys...if you ask me)..I made my point to him and all he did was turn and leave with tail between his legs...(and a shriveled up one I bet)...I really have a problem with people. who only interact with those they perceive to have a certain level of affluence..

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Lets face it...the majority of Vette owners.. are arrogant presumptuous elitest old fucks (not really car guys...if you ask me)..I made my point to him and all he did was turn and leave with tail between his legs...(and a shriveled up one I bet)...I really have a problem with people. who only interact with those they perceive to have a certain level of affluence..
The local Wednesday car meet has a bunch of Corvettes from the local club. They think that they're better than most.
I've called a few out but they always have an excuse.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The local Wednesday car meet has a bunch of Corvettes from the local club. They think that they're better than most.
I've called a few out but they always have an excuse.
The guy had a rather unique set of headlights (and color) on his C7...he was sittin in a circle with maybe 5 other vette guys...they all come in together I asked him about his car..he wouldnt give me the time of day...they found out there was a C8 there..(mine..I had the first one in my area)..now this D bag comes over like he's my long lost friend...tellin me all about the vettes he's had...(like I give a fuck)..and had the balls to say..Im thinkin of gettin one..you wouldn't mind if I sit in to see how I fit...at the same time his 60ish wife comes sauntering over to check out the car...I ask him if it was his wife...then said tell ya what...tell yer wife to come over...and let me see if I fit in her..and you can see how ya fit in my car...now them are fightin words any day of the week...he slithered away like a bitch...I hate people like that

Last edited:

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
The guy had a rather unique set of headlights (and color) on his C7...he was sittin in a circle with maybe 5 other vette guys...they all come in together I asked him about his car..he wouldnt give me the time of day...they found out there was a C8 there..(mine..I had the first one in my area)..now this D bag comes over like he's my long lost friend...tellin me all about the vettes he's had...(like I give a fuck)..and had the balls to say..I thinkin of gettin one..you wouldn't mind if I sit in to see how I fit...at the same time his 60ish wife comes sauntering over to check out the car...I ask him if it was his wife...then said tell ya what...tell yer wife to come over...and let me see if I fit in her..and you can see how ya fit in my car...now them are fightin words any day of the week...he slithered away like a bitch...I hate people like that
I love that story. ❤️

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
The guy had a rather unique set of headlights (and color) on his C7...he was sittin in a circle with maybe 5 other vette guys...they all come in together I asked him about his car..he wouldnt give me the time of day...they found out there was a C8 there..(mine..I had the first one in my area)..now this D bag comes over like he's my long lost friend...tellin me all about the vettes he's had...(like I give a fuck)..and had the balls to say..I thinkin of gettin one..you wouldn't mind if I sit in to see how I fit...at the same time his 60ish wife comes sauntering over to check out the car...I ask him if it was his wife...then said tell ya what...tell yer wife to come over...and let me see if I fit in her..and you can see how ya fit in my car...now them are fightin words any day of the week...he slithered away like a bitch...I hate people like that
You're my hero!!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I love that story. ❤️
Every word is true...I have a lot of friends..from very wealthy..to some that live day to day..I don't care what you have..if your my friend...its because of what's in yer heart...not yer wallet

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
In the strict sense...I definitely showed disrespect to his wife...and I'm not that kinda guy...but trust me...this guy had it commin

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
In the strict sense...I definitely showed disrespect to his wife...and I'm not that kinda guy...but trust me...this guy had it commin
I'm sure that she knows that he's a pussy. Did she giggle under her breath?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I'm sure that she knows that he's a pussy. Did she giggle under her breath?
My guess...she was just as big an elitest...

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
My guess...she was just as big an elitest...
They're not elite. They're just people with low self esteem who try and convince the world that they are special...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
They're not elite. They're just people with low self esteem who try and convince the world that they are special...
I've never looked down my nose at anybody...I'ts just not the way I was brought up....