Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

My classic car Mopars at the Red Barn 5/1

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
This morning 8:30 eastern time My classic car will have Mopars at the red barn which is held at Gilmore car museum just south from me. It is a very cool museum that has different make car shows through out the summer. I normally go to the Mopar show and muscle car show. I'm thinking it is a repeat from a couple of years ago when I know they were there. The show is combined with another from Indianapolis so I guess that makes it a new show. Guess we will see. Today they are having a Mustang show there

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Dvr set to record. Thanks.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
This morning 8:30 eastern time My classic car will have Mopars at the red barn which is held at Gilmore car museum just south from me. It is a very cool museum that has different make car shows through out the summer. I normally go to the Mopar show and muscle car show. I'm thinking it is a repeat from a couple of years ago when I know they were there. The show is combined with another from Indianapolis so I guess that makes it a new show. Guess we will see. Today they are having a Mustang show there
See......if you owned a body shop, you could go there and set up a booth for the inevitable customers that would come your way :LOL:

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #4
WOW, the show was in 2011. Found this on youtube from 2012 so the show would have been filmed in 2011 Time flies

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5
See......if you owned a body shop, you could go there and set up a booth for the inevitable customers that would come your way :LOL:
Yep for the Mustang show today that would be correct:LOL:

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
WOW, the show was in 2011. Found this on youtube from 2012 so the show would have been filmed in 2011 Time flies

Mother Mopar presented very well throughout the whole show

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack
Thanks. I've seen that one. Watched it again . Dennis does go to some interesting places.

A question for you: Have you ever been to the events at Greenfield Village?