Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Mecum Glendale 2022

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Fords took the top 10 😁. And actually 3 of the top ten not to shabby being as some
say FURD😜
See "Barnum, P.T."

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Damn if I didn’t buy Fords I think I am the only one here buying cars😁. It has gotten awful quiet in this Forum on new car purchases😳. Dodge IMO is dragging it way too long for a new product and unfortunately now milking it to the MAX by CHARGING huge monies. I love new and different products and if Dodge had anything exciting I have not already owned I would pick it up. But sincerely 4 Challengers later and 3 Charger’s later I have had my fun and waiting to see the next exciting thing. Owned all the Rams, Jeeps and got bored of those and wanted a change up, That is just who I am and damn talk about the never ending hate the Ford😂 uh huh. Guess if I stop talking about Fords we just go back to the 1000th post what tires should I buy🤪

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Damn if I didn’t buy Fords I think I am the only one here buying cars😁. It has gotten awful quiet in this Forum on new car purchases😳. Dodge IMO is dragging it way too long for a new product and unfortunately now milking it to the MAX by CHARGING huge monies. I love new and different products and if Dodge had anything exciting I have not already owned I would pick it up. But sincerely 4 Challengers later and 3 Charger’s later I have had my fun and waiting to see the next exciting thing. Owned all the Rams, Jeeps and got bored of those and wanted a change up, That is just who I am and damn talk about the never ending hate the Ford😂 uh huh. Guess if I stop talking about Fords we just go back to the 1000th post what tires should I buy🤪
Yeah when I think of the Bullitt and Mach 1, I think wow what a totally new and exciting product at a great value/price...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Yeah when I think of the Bullitt and Mach 1, I think wow what a totally new and exciting product at a great value/price...
The Mach 1 is actually a lot more car and even fun over the Bullitt and I did not know this till I purchased her. Bigger tires and wheels, better exhaust set up, Tremec Manual, Shelby Suspension components, Special front grill, bigger cooling systems for tracking, And yes I loved my Bullitt because it was such the Theme car but the Mach 1 is for sure more of the Track Car.
EA47FEA5-A6B1-49A1-B2EF-3248B0220826.jpeg AF46F0DD-B5C4-4AEB-8DF2-FDFE93202872.jpeg

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Mecum is no longer the working mans car auction.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The Mach 1 is actually a lot more car and even fun over the Bullitt and I did not know this till I purchased her. Bigger tires and wheels, better exhaust set up, Tremec Manual, Shelby Suspension components, Special front grill, bigger cooling systems for tracking, And yes I loved my Bullitt because it was such the Theme car but the Mach 1 is for sure more of the Track Car.
View attachment 66665 View attachment 66666
CC..you no doubt enjoy experiencing the latest greatest offerings on wheels...and that is great...I have friends that indulge as well...but certainly not to your extent...but the question that this raises in my perverse twisted sordid mind is...does this insatiable desire that drives you...carry over to a similar fascination with the opposite sex ....I mean your videos are great...I would suspect there would be the same level of interest on the part of the membership if say you were to chronical your exploits with the latest greatest offerings from CC's world of debauchery ...I mean C'mon..we've all used a cool car to impress the opposite sex from time to time....enough of the ascot wearing Ferd infomercials ...its time for scantily dressed females driven over compromised roads...@ break neck speeds to give us their candid assessment of Furds cockpit comfort...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
CC..you no doubt enjoy experiencing the latest greatest offerings on wheels...and that is great...I have friends that indulge as well...but certainly not to your extent...but the question that this raises in my perverse twisted sordid mind is...does this insatiable desire that drives you...carry over to a similar fascination with the opposite sex ....I mean your videos are great...I would suspect there would be the same level of interest on the part of the membership if say you were to chronical your exploits with the latest greatest offerings from CC's world of debauchery ...I mean C'mon..we've all used a cool car to impress the opposite sex from time to time....enough of the ascot wearing Ferd infomercials ...its time for scantily dressed females driven over compromised roads...@ break neck speeds to give us their candid assessment of Furds cockpit comfort...
I take it CC you didn't care much for my suggestion..:unsure::unsure::unsure:;););)

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
I take it CC you didn't care much for my suggestion..:unsure::unsure::unsure:;););)
Yea and whatever happened to Happy Boobs Monday or whatever it was called? You’re slipping

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yea and whatever happened to Happy Boobs Monday or whatever it was called? You’re slipping
Ferds...Ferds...Ferds....that's all he talks about...amps...volts...ohms...hes not the same guy....he wont even talk bout women...worse yet...he may have even changed teams...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::censored: