Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Is it weird to see and old car of yours on the road?

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
I'm married...never ask permission to do anything...but I do beg for forgiveness alot...:p:p
Especially when he tries to race his woman in HER C8 and she whoops his butt. LOL

Easy CC...I'm trying to hook her up with T mann...they gotta have part stores over the pond
Now, listen here. As much fun as I'm sure Lize is, I doubt she wants to go dealing with me and my crazy antics!

T man can’t handle a Bird he has a hard enough time with a Cat:whistle:
Lizzie...yer in luck...have we got the perfect bloke for you...a tad spindly...on the young side...but has potential...his ideal woman owns a HC..or RE..doesn't eat much..willing to work long hours...a touch of acne..that I'm sure will clear up as he gets through this whole puberty thing...should I book his flight to the UK....please advise:p:p:p:p
What's so SPINDLY about me? 😂😂I think I outweigh you, Demonman! Of course I'm willing to work long hours! Can't afford my expensive hobbies if I don't pay for them myself! LOL

I for warned you @Lize yikes yikes yikes run run run:geek:
Yeaaaa, you gotta be careful, Lize! They get an idea in their heads and whew! It's hard to break it! Demonman is still trying to convince me to go to my local Dodge and put everything I've got into a WB Hellraisin Cat! Lol

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Especially when he tries to race his woman in HER C8 and she whoops his butt. LOL

Now, listen here. As much fun as I'm sure Lize is, I doubt she wants to go dealing with me and my crazy antics!

What's so SPINDLY about me? 😂😂I think I outweigh you, Demonman! Of course I'm willing to work long hours! Can't afford my expensive hobbies if I don't pay for them myself! LOL

Yeaaaa, you gotta be careful, Lize! They get an idea in their heads and whew! It's hard to break it! Demonman is still trying to convince me to go to my local Dodge and put everything I've got into a WB Hellraisin Cat! Lol
T mann.....expensive hobbies.....how expensive can play station be....

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
So we are now 32 posts in and not one other pic of seeing your old car. Ok back on topic uhm yeah I see all my old cars all the time sitting at the used car section at the car dealer😜
ya mean that area behind the barn...with that white fence around it...???

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

just think...you'd probably only fill half the trunk...:giggle::giggle:

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Man. This thread has definitely taken a turn. 😂
They always do, they always do.....

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Okay, so back to the more boring original intent then...

Yes, I see my old vehicles somewhat frequently. That's what happens when most of them are sold to friends.
Sometimes it's nice, as they can become better, but usually I get to see deterioration.

Kinda like ex girlfriends, come to think of it.

Okay, now we're back off track, as it should be.

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
just think...you'd probably only fill half the trunk...:giggle::giggle:
Probably, these challengers have huge trunks! LOL

T mann.....expensive hobbies.....how expensive can play station be....
My last playstation was a graduation gift 5 years ago. Lol. I just played an hour or two of videogames for the first time in five months last night. It was fun. Then I took a nap and cleaned the Durango.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Wouldnt miss an ugly ex. C5's are def that.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Okay, so back to the more boring original intent then...

Yes, I see my old vehicles somewhat frequently. That's what happens when most of them are sold to friends.
Sometimes it's nice, as they can become better, but usually I get to see deterioration.

Kinda like ex girlfriends, come to think of it.

Okay, now we're back off track, as it should be.
Only one of my past vehicles showed up...a jeep Sahara...hardly driven...I traded it in at a GMC dealer ...it was so clean they put it front line on their used car lot...a kid bought it two days later...turned out to be one of my friends son in law...the kid never knew it was my jeep...he paid all the money for it...he kept if for years..it was kinda funny seein it...

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Happened to me with my Renntech CL55... it was a beast and one of my favorites cars. Some idiot kid bought it and destroyed it! That was hard to see...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Happened to me with my Renntech CL55... it was a beast and one of my favorites cars. Some idiot kid bought it and destroyed it! That was hard to see...
bet it was even harder to watch...:giggle::giggle:

OP
Purerock105

Purerock105

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
16' Corvette Z06, 17' Shelby GT350, 17' Raptor
Thread Starter #52
Wouldnt miss an ugly ex. C5's are def that.
Girls with big butts need love too. 😜

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Oof, shipped our e55 out to an older gentleman i.e mid 50s.

Not sure what to do with current e55, hunting down hellcat leases has been brutal.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Oof, shipped our e55 out to an older gentleman i.e mid 50s.

Not sure what to do with current e55, hunting down hellcat leases has been brutal.
Older gentleman at mid 50's. :LOL:

Hey I know you love the European cars like myself. I am thinking of putting up a thread for everyone to show off some of their "other cars" they have owned. Would love to see some of the cars all of us have had over the years.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat

Hey I know you love the European cars like myself. I am thinking of putting up a thread for everyone to show off some of their "other cars" they have owned. Would love to see some of the cars all of us have had over the years.
Old to me 🤣🤣🤣

Move it or lose it. 😝

This sounds like a great idea, my old galaxy s8 conked out with all the photos but I'll definitely throw pics of the "new" e55 up, heck of a car and a sleeper with no tints, rims, cf pieces on the new one.

I can only imagine the cl55, the sl55 was a beauty too.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Old to me 🤣🤣🤣

Move it or lose it. 😝

This sounds like a great idea, my old galaxy s8 conked out with all the photos but I'll definitely throw pics of the "new" e55 up, heck of a car and a sleeper with no tints, rims, cf pieces on the new one.

I can only imagine the cl55, the sl55 was a beauty too.
Let my old ass finish my dinner and will put something up. This could be fun with everyone parking the cars for the winter. I have a crap load of pics but will never have as many as @ChargerChallenger.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

50's older gentleman..."thats funny"..was having a conversation the other day..and I referred to a 51 yr old as a kid...oh well...I've had 3 europeans..944 turbo..911..and a M3...actually drove the M3 through a winter...it was the most predictable car in winter conditions I ever owned...I could drift it side to side in the worst conditions...I tried..I'm just not an import guy...but todays offerings are truly amazing...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
50's older gentleman..."thats funny"..was having a conversation the other day..and I referred to a 51 yr old as a kid...oh well...I've had 3 europeans..944 turbo..911..and a M3...actually drove the M3 through a winter...it was the most predictable car in winter conditions I ever owned...I could drift it side to side in the worst conditions...I tried..I'm just not an import guy...but todays offerings are truly amazing...
Damn I figured you would have had some Italian flare in that response and I ain’t talking cars😜

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Have we figured out how to post pics yet? Would love to see the Porsche. Let get the thread up first and you guys can post some pics.