Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

HOLLY SHOOT CRAP MY CHARGER HELLCAT HAS BEEN STOLEN!!!!!!

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #21
It’ll be in an enclosed trailer.
but my cousin a few months ago was a vendor at a gun show. Had all their ammo, guns and gear in an enclosed trailer and they still broke into it and stope 8k rounds and 5 guns.
I think that was in Columbus.
Many many stories of motorcycle trailers and car trailers being heisted.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
I just sold my truck and trailer but it is the only way to go! 4DDB9ADF-D2F6-447E-A079-EEFD363B718E.jpeg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yepper,,, enclosed trailers were a pre zent to be opened 200 miles down the road. Shine,,, apple pie is good,, spice it up with apple brandy. Our 1st prez made his with a bit of opiods mixed in. Prime the pump. Sporting a good 160 proof. Knock the socks off a bullster. John Wick is killing a massive amount of Italians. Counted 59 in the Cat a combs.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Tastes good I’m always a little let down of the proof of old Smokey. Do you know of a better? Old Smokey seems to be the most powerful just on the weaker end for shine it seems. Does taste good tho. What’s the good stuff you get?

Yep I am curious as well when they will have something ready. Wife is scared taking the car anywhere over night. She’s even nervous about the hotel parking lot in bowling green when we go.
@Hickster talking about real shine.....made the real way....not that store bought crap. I've lived places where I could get real shine and when we got that Old Smokey stuff here, I was immediately disappointed. I gave it to my sister and she immediately said that it wasn't "real" shine. She has friends in Tenn. and gets the good stuff when she goes there.

If you're going to Kentucky, you should be able to get the "real" stuff. Usually someone selling it at shows.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
@ChargerChallenger did you find your old car?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I have some connections in Chattanooga.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #27
Not sure and have not heard anything. But damn think about this the car was traded in like 3 weeks ago and how long did the car sit in the lot before they noticed it disappeared. A big dealer like that could easily loose cars and when’s the last time the car was seen? And my assumption would be a day or more which wow how far away is the car now😳. And or how gutted out is the car now🙁

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Not sure and have not heard anything. But damn think about this the car was traded in like 3 weeks ago and how long did the car sit in the lot before they noticed it disappeared. A big dealer like that could easily loose cars and when’s the last time the car was seen? And my assumption would be a day or more which wow how far away is the car now😳. And or how gutted out is the car now🙁
Yeah, and it would be easily spotted with the stripes you put on.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Damn this is so heart breaking for me. I am in Florida and my favorite selling Ford dealer in Baltimore Md Koons Ford has just called me asking if their is 4th key to my Hellcat Charger. I just traded it in for my GT350 about 3 weeks ago. And I told them is there no 4th key and they then tell me the car has been stolen off the lot😩. Wow I am truly just sad and pissed at the same time being that was a awesome car and had it not been the incredible offer they gave me I would not have let her go. I am on the phone with Sirius Guardian reactivating my account to hopefully be able to locate the car. I guess unbeknownst to the stealers the Sirius Guardian radio will locate the vehicle. This will be very interesting to see how this plays out and I have been on the phone for an hour trying to help out find the car.
Good on you for trying to help out. You could have walked, since not your ride anymore.

You're going to really throw them off the scent that way, and the "I'm in Florida" bit will keep them from looking in the barn.

Kwalski

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SALISBURY
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
On a side note...when my uconnect malfunctioned, the dealer pulled a fuse in the trunk. That completely disables the ability to track the car through the uconnect...kinds defeats the purpose on paying for the tracking service when its so easy to defeat.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Auburn Hills
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger SXT
Tastes good I’m always a little let down of the proof of old Smokey. Do you know of a better? Old Smokey seems to be the most powerful just on the weaker end for shine it seems. Does taste good tho. What’s the good stuff you get?

Yep I am curious as well when they will have something ready. Wife is scared taking the car anywhere over night. She’s even nervous about the hotel parking lot in bowling green when we go.
Hi jonx96,
We are happy to inform you that the security infotainment update for Dodge Challengers and Chargers is now available! Please use the link below to learn more about our new security feature.
https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=22616&mid=1

Rob
Dodge Cares

Kwalski

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SALISBURY
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Hi jonx96,
We are happy to inform you that the security infotainment update for Dodge Challengers and Chargers is now available! Please use the link below to learn more about our new security feature.
https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=22616&mid=1

Rob
Dodge Cares
So what happens now when the Uconnect malfunctions? Is this a feature that only happens at start or is this something that can happen when driving down the road and the Uconnect software crashes?

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States