Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Have to give credit here...

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Thread Starter #21
my C8 is in the order books...not waitin on the zo6..or any upgraded version....and if I cant convince my wife to relinquish her garage space...it may have to stay outside...(after all its still just a chevy)...my mopars never stay out over nite...
Nice. What are your plans with it?

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Those pipes are shorter, no way it will thunder like two lines of long big pipes. As long as it blows by the others who cares?
I don’t care either. Just stating a fact. :D

OP
DGatzby

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Thread Starter #23
I know what you mean. It IS very different. They are different machines alright now.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Nice. What are your plans with it?
ordered a black...with red/black interior..Z51 package...LT2 trim..black wheels..red calipers..engine dress up package...and other acc...for a car that base price is 59,995.00...it doesn't take long to top 80 g's...I plan on driving it a lot..will alternate between my ram 2500...and the vette as daily driver...we had one at the bills/pats game party 2 wks ago..a burgundy one..in race mode..the exhaust is loud...but cannot rival the HC..or Redeye...for sound quality..(few cars can)..but it has a stealth mode setting...you can barely hear it run...very easy to get in and out of...its actually a very cool car