Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ford - they Never Learn !!!!

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Guess it's a Ford tradition - no point in spending the $$ to replace defective equipment that can cause fires if the failure rate is low enough.
They don't come right out & say it at the end of this article, but it's the same decision they've made in the past. Cheaper to payout on the cases of victims than to repair all the defective cars :mad:

https://www.fox13news.com/news/ford-bronco-sport-escape-suv-recall-fuel-leak-fire-risk

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Yeh talk about Flaming the customers right I mean look at Stellantis 😳. I mean holy crap they have abandoned us ICE guys and gals with an Electric Buzzing noise Charger 🙃. Wow talk about emotional distress and anger, confusion, lost hope, depression, lost love, zombie status, sick stomach, frustration, separation, loss of appetite, sleepless nights, forgetting things, delusional, dementia, can’t get hard, love life challenges, exhaust noise separation anxiety, exhaust smell loss of senses, engine vibration gone….I mean really we are focused on the failure of a fuel injector 😳. But yet our balls have been removed from us from Stellantis and we are critiquing this. What the hell happened to us hell raising noise making burn rubber donut ICE Age addicts🤪

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeh talk about Flaming the customers right I mean look at Stellantis 😳. I mean holy crap they have abandoned us ICE guys and gals with an Electric Buzzing noise Charger 🙃. Wow talk about emotional distress and anger, confusion, lost hope, depression, lost love, zombie status, sick stomach, frustration, separation, loss of appetite, sleepless nights, forgetting things, delusional, dementia, can’t get hard, love life challenges, exhaust noise separation anxiety, exhaust smell loss of senses, engine vibration gone….I mean really we are focused on the failure of a fuel injector 😳. But yet our balls have been removed from us from Stellantis and we are critiquing this. What the hell happened to us hell raising noise making burn rubber donut ICE Age addicts🤪
Never mind all this....just how long have you been dealing with this..."CAN'T GET HARD" issue..(your words not mine)..:p:p:p:p:unsure:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Guess it's a Ford tradition - no point in spending the $$ to replace defective equipment that can cause fires if the failure rate is low enough.
They don't come right out & say it at the end of this article, but it's the same decision they've made in the past. Cheaper to payout on the cases of victims than to repair all the defective cars :mad:

https://www.fox13news.com/news/ford-bronco-sport-escape-suv-recall-fuel-leak-fire-risk
Boy CC gets mighty touchy when ya take a shot @ Fords..:cautious::cautious::cautious:

OP
MikeD1

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #5
Never mind all this....just how long have you been dealing with this..."CAN'T GET HARD" issue..(your words not mine)..:p:p:p:p:unsure:
Sort of explains some of the other issues he mentions, specifically -- emotional distress and anger, lost hope, depression, lost love, frustration, sleepless nights, love life challenges ........................

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
Yep, sounds like Ford’s business model hasn’t changed since the Pinto.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I have to stop turning off my phone early. I missed this.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I have to stop turning off my phone early. I missed this.
But you get to keep your sanity and get a good night sleep! Phones, computers and the internet are evil! I’ve been saying that since the early 90s and your best to shut it all off every once in a while!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Oh the Ford hate continues😂. Wonder when Stellantis offers the Golf cart edition Cuda

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
Oh the Ford hate continues😂. Wonder when Stellantis offers the Golf cart edition Cuda
It’ll be called the “Cushman"

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yep, sounds like Ford’s business model hasn’t changed since the Pinto.
Bet CC had a pinto when he was in 8th grade...(he was 18 then):oops:

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I can’t agree, I work for them! I need them to get their crap together, I’ve got my SS to finish paying for!!!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I can’t agree, I work for them! I need them to get their crap together, I’ve got my SS to finish paying for!!!
So what's the Deal...BobOOO....they pay you in Euros or what..:unsure::unsure::unsure:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
well at dodge you are still alive then being burned to death:unsure:

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
You mean like the defective lifters in 5.7 Hemis that Dodge chose not to recall instead hoping they'd last long enough to get past the warranty period making it the owners' problem when the lifters ate the cam?

Can't trust any car manufacturer (or most companies for that matter) to do the right things when money's involved.

OP
MikeD1

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #17
True, they have all done their cheap-assed, shitty things over the year but Ferd seems to have a penchant for (literally) playing with fire [nono]

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Worth a repost.
1669760944338.jpeg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You mean like the defective lifters in 5.7 Hemis that Dodge chose not to recall instead hoping they'd last long enough to get past the warranty period making it the owners' problem when the lifters ate the cam?

Can't trust any car manufacturer (or most companies for that matter) to do the right things when money's involved.
And the bigger the corporation..the faster they run for cover..it really is a shame

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I had the crazy idea for awhile in the '90's to snatch up a Pinto and put a Turbocoupe T-Brid engine/drivetrain in it. I never did since I had too many other things going on. That idea never came off the back burner. I think it would've been fun to do.