Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Drunk Driving Kill Switch

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
How could this ever be abused by the gubberment??

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
I think she is talking out of her ass period! So the goverment is now gonna shut down all cars during the next Covid smfh that made me lol literally with stupidity!

I think she is disturbingly stupid. Im guessing all the DRUNKS and CAR THEIVES are now getting nervous. Hackers have not hacked into ONE Tesla...... not one! Not ONE Tesla has ever been stolen ever other than being towed and if u tow it ur still not gonna figure out how to start it smh.

The technology exists Tesla has proven that a car can be made that cannot be stolen. As far as ur car being tracked? That already takes place with Onstar smh and every single Tesla has that as well.

As far as drunks go they all petition the court to get their "Work driving permit". Lmao...... u think any of those drunks actually drive to and from work? Zero chance of that. They go to the liguor store and get drunk EVERY DAY like every other alcoholic does and drives everywhere and rolls the dice on getting caught and arrested.

Thats why drunk drivers are usually arrested 4-5 times before they see ANY jail time and for every time someone is arrested for drunk driving they have done it at least 80 times prior!

They already have devices that require drunks to blow before they drive so why not restrict when they can drive so they dont kill a family of four coming back from Xmas shopping like I witnessed a few months before retiring smfh..... 6 yr old and 8 yr old along with mom and dad CRUSHED by a drunk in a truck going the wrong way on the hiway!

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Fuck IT! I'm going back to a model T

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
I think she is disturbingly stupid. Im guessing all the DRUNKS and CAR THEIVES are now getting nervous. Hackers have not hacked into ONE Tesla...... not one! Not ONE Tesla has ever been stolen ever other than being towed and if u tow it ur still not gonna figure out how to start it smh.
Uhh...what? Do you get Google where you live?
https://www.bing.com/search?q=tesla...j0l8.5095j0j1&pglt=161&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=EDGEDBB

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle