Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Congratulations June HFCOTM Winner Markp

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
-1.jpg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
@Markp

Congratulations

;)

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger WB M6 Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Congratulations @Markp !

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Get that 666 off the back of tha cah and the Co my work. My brother congrduated from Ft College amost 3 other wild and take my common sence out of me places,, like Penn St the place that killed one of our favorite foot ball coaches. Not Roaches like his assistances. Time have it, living on the last golf courches and home of the manatees,,, Big Bend, Fl. Last power house I worked on 600 ft in the air on a 6 inch I Beam. Bout took one of my 6 fiancees that woo have been a death squad. That fer up with 60 mph winds and rain,,, just about did it. Dun alot of stuff bit at the age of 50 about got me. Working for the unions and $$$ make ya do sum stupid stuff.
Like working on an absorbtion chiller, 3 in the world, for a company that built it from China, engineered from Japan, bought thru Canada, installed thru a union company out of Jacksonville, and insulated by my company from Orlando and installed at UCF. Talk about a language barrier?? Me and or my south en ackent and don't look at me that a way or I will shoot ya, geeck bastastahs attitudes and fishingins with rough necks from N Carolina, damn Clemson fans, jerks,, about as basd as working up on 600 ft I beams making # 5 fiancee a dead wife. Working on #6 now,,, she want leave, good woman. Smart. $$ gots alo to do wit it;; both ways even though she is a damn Fl fan and I am a Tenn grad,, her a dumb ass ,,, brothas, sistahs, nieceistahs2, in ,inzlawswvn, dawyers, USF, Talli, grads, moda, fatha, nieces, nep pues, the whole clan. All of em. My parents and grand parents graduated from Auburn, brother from Ga, me from Tenn, ,, who the hell is left?? SEC night mare. Can't clame em all. A few ex ex parents them don't to figt the redneck from Chattanooga with an ex red neck wife from the same, red neck bitch. Turned her into a biker bitch at 23,,, best and worst I could ever have done. Made me meaner, if possible coming out of a 1% club and a union.. But tough. Getting out of jail at 18 and finding your college buddies been there for 3 years. Military college for 4 for years and in the ollympics for 3 years,, on and on. Learn how to be
tough and cool at the same time.
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Get that 666 off the back of tha cah and the Co my work. My brother congrduated from Ft College amost 3 other wild and take my common sence out of me places,, like Penn St the place that killed one of our favorite foot ball coaches. Not Roaches like his assistances. Time have it, living on the last golf courches and home of the manatees,,, Big Bend, Fl. Last power house I worked on 600 ft in the air on a 6 inch I Beam. Bout took one of my 6 fiancees that woo have been a death squad. That fer up with 60 mph winds and rain,,, just about did it. Dun alot of stuff bit at the age of 50 about got me. Working for the unions and $$$ make ya do sum stupid stuff.
Like working on an absorbtion chiller, 3 in the world, for a company that built it from China, engineered from Japan, bought thru Canada, installed thru a union company out of Jacksonville, and insulated by my company from Orlando and installed at UCF. Talk about a language barrier?? Me and or my south en ackent and don't look at me that a way or I will shoot ya, geeck bastastahs attitudes and fishingins with rough necks from N Carolina, damn Clemson fans, jerks,, about as basd as working up on 600 ft I beams making # 5 fiancee a dead wife. Working on #6 now,,, she want leave, good woman. Smart. $$ gots alo to do wit it;; both ways even though she is a damn Fl fan and I am a Tenn grad,, her a dumb ass ,,, brothas, sistahs, nieceistahs2, in ,inzlawswvn, dawyers, USF, Talli, grads, moda, fatha, nieces, nep pues, the whole clan. All of em. My parents and grand parents graduated from Auburn, brother from Ga, me from Tenn, ,, who the hell is left?? SEC night mare. Can't clame em all. A few ex ex parents them don't to figt the redneck from Chattanooga with an ex red neck wife from the same, red neck bitch. Turned her into a biker bitch at 23,,, best and worst I could ever have done. Made me meaner, if possible coming out of a 1% club and a union.. But tough. Getting out of jail at 18 and finding your college buddies been there for 3 years. Military college for 4 for years and in the ollympics for 3 years,, on and on. Learn how to be
tough and cool at the same time.
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
All I can say is,,, bee cool and safe at the same time and hard to do. I have tried done rightful at the same time and love to do at the same time. Espiciallly having some me to do at the same time. Watching at the same time. Here it is and working again at the same timke.

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Congrats Mark. Car looks great!

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Nice pic !!!

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Congrats!!

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Congrats Mark!

2fast4u

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Edwardsburg
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody-DUMBO
Congrats on the win!

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Sublime Widebody Challenger Hellcat
Congrats!!

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Congrats @Markp. Hope you are doing well.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Congrats and HOT DAMNIT would you go do a BURN OUT:whistle:

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Congrats Mark !!!

Jalenator

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Max Steel Hellcat RedEye
Congrats Mark, that’s an awesome pic.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Congrats Mark! Smoke for the win huh?

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
Congrat's -

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
All I can say is,,, bee cool and safe at the same time and hard to do. I have tried done rightful at the same time and love to do at the same time. Espiciallly having some me to do at the same time. Watching at the same time. Here it is and working again at the same timke.
@Hickster Do you play eeenie meeenie miny moe on how you decide what thread to post your thoughts in?
[dunno] I'd miss your posts if I wasn't looking here there everywhere!

Linda :)

Last edited:

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County