Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Charger

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Wow! Step up and get your brand new Charger Daytona EV. Or wait till 2025 and you can buy a Charger with an ICE six cylinder. Holy f…!

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Sucks

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
I don’t know... a turbo Hurricane might be interesting. Less weight and plenty of power. I’d at least test drive one.

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
It's not a bad announcement. Dodge is smart to keep the gasser, those cars should run past Ford's dark horse and if you want an EV, you can buy one of those too. AWD I think across the lineup so dead hooks all around, they'll be very fast cars. Not a V8, but Dodge could have just killed the gas motor entirely. Glad to see they didn't. Twin turbo's will allow for a very high tuning ceiling too I expect.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
lol the excitment is killing me...... not. So whats up with this Banshee thing or whatever the fuk they are calling it?

MXS67454

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tampa
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge
Thanks but, I will keep my 18 ICE. ..a TT6 is interesting but I have no need for a new vehicle..

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
TT6 might be fun in a small 2-seater. Not interesting in a full-size car or SUV.

mopar madness

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Denton
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 BMW M5
It's not a bad announcement. Dodge is smart to keep the gasser, those cars should run past Ford's dark horse and if you want an EV, you can buy one of those too. AWD I think across the lineup so dead hooks all around, they'll be very fast cars. Not a V8, but Dodge could have just killed the gas motor entirely. Glad to see they didn't. Twin turbo's will allow for a very high tuning ceiling too I expect.
looks like an interesting car if they keep the weight down, AWD 550 hp would make a nice daily driver. the question will be price, if it gets close or into six figure range you will be competing with more established cars like an M3 or M4 comp xdrive.

Bowlerguy92

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Hellcat Charger Redeye Widebody
looks like an interesting car if they keep the weight down, AWD 550 hp would make a nice daily driver. the question will be price, if it gets close or into six figure range you will be competing with more established cars like an M3 or M4 comp xdrive.
I'd have to think they'll be competing with the Dark Horse with the 550 HO option. If it's not somewhere in that ballpark price wise then they've lost their minds.