Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

California looks to restrict travel/ use of classic cars.

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Of course but being in NY Im certain we’re not far behind.
Hell half of NYC moved down here to NC. I don't understand how people get fed up with where they live, move here, and vote the same way that led them to being fed up in the first place.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
San Diego today - gas for my '67 mustang :mad:

View attachment 116907
Newsome was just asked that question the other night by Hannity. Why are your gas prices $2.00 higher than any other state. He deflected and of course with his "lying smile"

I simply see it that Cali has high gas prices To Already restrict people who live there from Traveling.

It's amazing to me all the money that they don't "have" to spend here in the US. We certainly do have the technology and need to worry about our own back yard.

At 23 million dollars a Day to the Ukraine, that money could certainly be Building the USA Infrastructure Better. How about if Cali used some of the Ukrainian money to continue to build the monorail systems out there.

The Us needs to be a land of it's own!

Linda :)

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
Newsome was just asked that question the other night by Hannity. Why are your gas prices $2.00 higher than any other state. He deflected and of course with his "lying smile"

I simply see it that Cali has high gas prices To Already restrict people who live there from Traveling.

It's amazing to me all the money that they don't "have" to spend here in the US. We certainly do have the technology and need to worry about our own back yard.

At 23 million dollars a Day to the Ukraine, that money could certainly be Building the USA Infrastructure Better. How about if Cali used some of the Ukrainian money to continue to build the monorail systems out there.

They're spending money we never had.

This is called INFLATION.

To believe we would spend that money here, if we didn't spend it there, is a joke played on all of us by those running the printing presses.

There is no money.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
As with most laws in commieville, this is just the tip of the ice(har)berg !! Initially they will restrict classic cars with ever tightening rules (where, dates/times, max. speed, miles allowed per year etc. etc.). Then the scope creep will set in and the age at which they define a car as 'classic' will slowly get advanced till all ICE cars are considered 'classics' and fall under the highly restrictive rules.
The 1st time people wouldn't want their car to fall into that group

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

Like he twitted before GOP debate..."Welcome to the freedom State."

Weather Man

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sauk Rapids
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody Redeye
As the EV bans start to bite, they know people will try and rehab and drive any piece of shit ICE with 4 wheels. You can see the banning of any light duty vehicle older than XXXX coming from a mile away. You will be able to own ICE as garage art in the future only. Green Insanity will get worse every year, which is how cults roll.

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
As the EV bans start to bite, they know people will try and rehab and drive any piece of shit ICE with 4 wheels. You can see the banning of any light duty vehicle older than XXXX coming from a mile away. You will be able to own ICE as garage art in the future only. Green Insanity will get worse every year, which is how cults roll.
I totally agree.

It's not that they want you to have electric vehicles. It's that they don't want you to have ANY vehicles.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
No, not necessarily. Of the few I know that haven't left yet, only one couple have any family ties, that I know of.

Some just aren't wired to "start over", I guess, and are apparently prepared to go down with the ship. Or they're in complete denial.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well, da insane ity, or stupidity, has swung frum Cali to NY to NJ. The only type of gas dis cuntry produces dat a dummy carp administration agreed 2 use. Has been declared war on, natural gas. Dis cuntry produces and sells as da leaden country in da wurld. In da stupid states we have declared war on oil, gas, natural gas, all autos and appliances dat do so. Electrictricity cumez frum power plants. Tare em down and replace dem with watt? A wind mill or solar panels?? Watt if no wind or a rain storm hits? We are groin back to da 80s when dat slum lord frum Nashville waz vice prez, a nutt. Can't use wood whore coal. They admit carninagenzs. I briefely got thrown into da solar fer energy comittee wit da VA and Dow Chemical Co. The government, wasten $$ again, did a study of witch area haz da most sun light per ear. 4 solar farmz and panels. Guess whom?? 1 of dee contaminated landz and mindz. Old New, jack ass, Jerzy. I could snot believe it. I waz asked 2 move frum sunny Fl to Trentun NJ. Like da cumpony befoe dem, union, wanted me 2 muv 2 Cleveland, Oh hell no, hio. Same responce. Tuke me 22 earz 2 get 2 Fl wit chillers and I anin't muven further north dan da Masun Dicksun line. Haz dis cuntry lost watt little brainz it had left? Question. Dew all ill, dats ill legal, legal immugrunts receive a democrabit voten card when day cross ova??? If I waz an emagrant dat went thru da long ass process of obscuren a LEGAL sitacen ship. I wood bee pissed.
If I wuz a UAW membah, wood not cause why, they were just sold out 2 da Tyrents dat own da places. It will cum out and it will be ass ton is heen. Ugly. Been dare dun dat. Lost a good dog, a home, truck, friendz, and much more 2 da cauze. Cum out in book #4.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I thought they were only restricting how many times you could fly a year

MiHiHemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Parker
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT 426
RIP to the birthplace of hot rodding. Commierado is following close on their heels. I’d bug out of this state if I hadn’t lived here so long and too heavily vested.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
RIP to the birthplace of hot rodding. Commierado is following close on their heels. I’d bug out of this state if I hadn’t lived here so long and too heavily vested.
We just need to stop complying.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Cumz 2 thank of itster. I, me, myself, have never everrr owned a 4 dooer. I am still snot old anough to open doze utter 2 doorz. Watt da hell are day fer anyway? Califordkneeugh. What a shit hole. Ass bad ass NY. Avery time gay opened dare mouths, it costs US $$$. We have 2 bail em out. How about throwen da governments out? I beeleive dat dee ill- eagle immagruntz could dew bettah. May ass hell. They are goen 2 own da places any way. Huums goen to bail dat mess out. Da UAW, or watts left?

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Well, you did buy a 4-door vehicle :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:.
That was really more of a nonconformist thing. Last chance to buy a guzzler that pisses Greta and her friends off.
Compliance would've been to buy a friggin' EV, and then tell people how great it is.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Youz said buy. Eye said owned. Have youz bean 2 California lately? Youz must have stepped in a pile and snot knocked it off in NY.