Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Bypass Air Bag Light when removing Seat/Seats

Member ID
Reactions
City
Conyers
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 charger 392
How do I purchase this?

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #42
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawton
State
OK
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Charger Scatpack

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nampa
State
ID
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 ram 2500
I took the info that Pete posted in the other forum and info I learned from members buying full on Hellcat Harnesses for me to cut apart and learn from, and now I can now make bypass harnesses for 2015 - 2019 both Pass and Drivers side. I am now making them with all resistors. No seat belt buckle needed anymore. So, they are cheaper to build and more compact. I also make the Windshield Washer Bottle level foolers if someone wants one of those. All this does is make the AirBag light in the dash go out. So, if you are like me and do not like warning lights on. The main reason I got involved in this is because you may not pass Tech at some tracks with your AirBag light on and my Friends and Forum Members were asking me to make them. My local track, Irwindale, will not let you race with the AirBag light on.

View attachment 64083
Any chance you still make these i need a driver and passenger side

Member ID
Reactions
City
Nampa
State
ID
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 ram 2500
Hey i do not know how to pm on here or if its not allowing me to but i have a 16 ram 2500 and i did a seat swap so ofc i have the service airbag light the plugs from chargers to ram look identical anyway i could get some plugs made?
I also can fix that. As much as I would like to, there is no cheap way to do it. I tested out several methods and unfortunately there is no simple and cheap way to do it. The reason is, all the motors in the car use PWM. So you must include the actual module.

I can restore the Heated and Vented OEM Drivers Seat (when removing the Pass seat). This should include the heated Steering Wheel function. That costs $325.

I can restore the operation of the Power Tilt and Telescoping Steering Column (when removing the OEM Drivers Seat). That cost $350.

Mopar_man_88

Active Military
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Florida city
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge charger scatpack wife body amd 5th gen ram
I took the info that Pete posted in the other forum and info I learned from members buying full on Hellcat Harnesses for me to cut apart and learn from, and now I can now make bypass harnesses for 2015 - 2019 both Pass and Drivers side. I am now making them with all resistors. No seat belt buckle needed anymore. So, they are cheaper to build and more compact. I also make the Windshield Washer Bottle level foolers if someone wants one of those. All this does is make the AirBag light in the dash go out. So, if you are like me and do not like warning lights on. The main reason I got involved in this is because you may not pass Tech at some tracks with your AirBag light on and my Friends and Forum Members were asking me to make them. My local track, Irwindale, will not let you race with the AirBag light on.

View attachment 64083
Where can i buy these i have a 2022 charger scat widebody please send me the link

Member ID
Reactions
City
Stone Mountain
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge Charger
Not sure if this forum is dead, I’m interested in purchasing a kit to remove airbag lights and seat belt lights for my 2013 srt8 charger. Plan on putting some racing seats in it and running a harness bar but will absolutely not be able to stand that chime or lights

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
@Diboblo
Any ideas

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Not sure if this forum is dead, I’m interested in purchasing a kit to remove airbag lights and seat belt lights for my 2013 srt8 charger. Plan on putting some racing seats in it and running a harness bar but will absolutely not be able to stand that chime or lights
Welcome to the forum.
Lots of very knowledgeable people here.

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!

Demon Dan

Member ID
Reactions
City
San Pedro
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon
Ron no longer offers these?

I'd have to re-invent the wheel. I'd shoot him a PM.
Ron still makes them. Send him a PM.