Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 ordering available.

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
Man....ordering a 2019 turned out so far to be a really wise choice for me! I am glad I was able to get my car ordered late in the year so I knew what was what....

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Dodge better pull some kind of rabbit out of there hat trick or the 50th anniversary year is going to go down as the worst sale year since the Challenger was brought back in 2008.That was 7051 built that year

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
So the rebates are gone now? they're about to be murdered unless they get their heads out. Vetrari, GT500, and other somewhat reasonably priced cars are going to walk away with a significant segment of the market (after the initial craze is over).

rebuttal.gif

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Power dollars still on Dodge's website

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Power dollars still on Dodge's website
Yes but that is only on 19MY . Maybe they can save face buy putting it on the 20MY also. Wouldn't that be nice?

cooldawg

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Angola
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
RAM
If they don’t open up PD for 2020, I would think sales would flat out stink. Especially after the C8s start showing up...

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
If they don’t open up PD for 2020, I would think sales would flat out stink. Especially after the C8s start showing up...
A Corvette C8 is not a Challenger and really do not think it will eat into Challenger sales.Just a different car all together. IMO

cooldawg

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Angola
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
RAM
A Corvette C8 is not a Challenger and really do not think it will eat into Challenger sales.Just a different car all together. IMO
I agree that it is a very different car. SRT fills a different niche, but on the other hand, 0-60 times have a way of blurring those lines.

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
I agree that it is a very different car. SRT fills a different niche, but on the other hand, 0-60 times have a way of blurring those lines.
Yes.We will see but the 2020 Corvette is sold out so the flipping game is on now.I bet once these cars start getting into peoples hands the love/hate will start to really show.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Interesting. So 50 years and no advertising no special package, no nothing huh?
I believe Dodge limited the 50th anniversary packages to the lesser priced trim levels since the 50th package adds 5 to 6K to the sticker price.

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
I believe Dodge limited the 50th anniversary packages to the lesser priced trim levels since the 50th package adds 5 to 6K to the sticker price.
Hard to believe that the 50th anniversary Challenger would not include it's premium Hellcat model. Very poor marketing . What is 5 grand on a 75K and up car.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Yes.We will see but the 2020 Corvette is sold out so the flipping game is on now.I bet once these cars start getting into peoples hands the love/hate will start to really show.
They are making 40,000 Corvettes. Anyone paying any markup is a fool.

The GT500, that is where the flipping game is at. I guess limited to 5,000 cars.
Then again, im curious to how many RE's have been sold. I wouldn't be surprised if that number is under 4,000

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

The GT500, that is where the flipping game is at. I guess limited to 5,000 cars.
Then again, im curious to how many RE's have been sold. I wouldn't be surprised if that number is under 4,000

See post in the Wiki regarding MY19 production...

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat

3957 Redeye's Global Production number

cooldawg

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Angola
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
RAM

Yep, I would never pay MSRP, so I’m looking at two cars. An F8 REWB with carbons and sepia interior- if they carry PD over to MY 2020.

If no PD, I’m going to look at a C8 in 2021 and see what SRT comes up with for the new Challenger. Hopefully, they stick with the supercharged V8...

Last edited:

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Yep, I would never pay MSRP, so I’m looking a two cars. An F8 REWB with carbons and sepia interior- if they carry PD over to MY 2020.

If no PD, I’m going to look at a C8 in 2021 and see what SRT comes up with for the new Challenger. Hopefully, they stick with the supercharged V8...
2021 is a long way off . I can not believe that Dodge is not going to surprise us. My fingers are crossed for a very special car.

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Hard to believe that the 50th anniversary Challenger would not include it's premium Hellcat model. Very poor marketing . What is 5 grand on a 75K and up car.
Not so much poor marketing as it was target specific marketing for those that cannot buy the high end trim models.

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Not so much poor marketing as it was target specific marketing for those that cannot buy the high end trim models.
Throw that 6k 50th pxg.on a shaker scat pack and you are almost 60k and could get a 19MY Hellcat with PD rebate. If I were spending 60k it would be a Hellcat.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
The problem dealers are going to have with remaining stock is that most of it is at the opposite ends of the spectrum. Either base, no option cars, or $80k+ priced cars. Not much in the middle for each trim. And way too many Octane Chargers....no one wants Houndstooth when the base model gets leather!!!!!!!!!(are those enough exclamation points?)

Oh yes, one other thing; Black is a popular color, but seriously...waaaaaaaaaay too many black cars produced.
But if youve been following PLMCRZY's config trees over the years, they are also the top selling color, hence the over abundance of them.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
But if youve been following PLMCRZY's config trees over the years, they are also the top selling color, hence the over abundance of them.
im surprised torred and go mango are such low production compared to other colors, I get black and white but sometimes even purple is produced more than go mango lol.