Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

1 of 29 Narrow bodies

Keith Richards

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windsor
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody - 2016 HC 6 -spd
Do you have the email address of the person who helped you?
thanks.
This is the email address I used when I inquired about my 2018 Billet / Demonic red WBHC, they came back with 1 of 5 ......... took about 24 hours.....
uscustomercare@cac.stellantis.com

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Thanks fo

Thanks for the info. I called SRT customer support but they didn't seem to know where to find that info. and referred me back to the dealership, who are basically worthless unless you are there to buy a car. Do you have the email address of the person who helped you?
thanks.
dodgecustomercare@fcagroup.com

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Simply my way of differentiating between the two body styles. Didn't think anybody would get stuck on the terminology and am surprised that's all you had to contribute.
WOW new guy...you sure told me! My "contribution" is noting the proper terminology, in case you missed it, which you clearly did.

Like someone else said, post a pic of your '70 R/T or your '23 STANDARD body Redeye while you're at it...

Last edited:

oilburner

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
coboconk
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Simply my way of differentiating between the two body styles. Didn't think anybody would get stuck on the terminology and am surprised that's all you had to contribute.
you paid for it, you get to call it what ever you want.:) welcome to the forum!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Curious why it matters what number it is?

OP
Greg Hutter
Member ID
Reactions
City
Belmont
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Jailbreak Narrowbod
Thread Starter #46
you paid for it, you get to call it what ever you want.:) welcome to the forum!
Thanks brother

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
you paid for it, you get to call it what ever you want.:)
What if there's a loan on it??

OP
Greg Hutter
Member ID
Reactions
City
Belmont
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #48
The car was purchased as an investment as well to drive, I just figured that the fewer of my body style and model there are the more the investment would be worth. But mostly, I'm just curious after reading that Motortrend article.
The car was bought as an investment as well as to drive so if what Motortrend reported is true then I'm guessing that would increase the eventual value of the car. Check out the article online on Motortrend under Hotrod. Just type in "What is a Hellcat". The part that caught my eye is below "Rarest of the breed".

Rarest of the Breed: 2019-2023 Narrowbody SRT Hellcat Challenger Redeye

While Dodge made little noise when the SRT Super Stock debuted for the 2020 model year, a far more sinister 'cat had been silently unleashed with absolutely no fanfare—the narrowbody SRT Hellcat Challenger Redeye. The backstory: With customers clamoring for widebody Redeyes after the Demon's 2018 release, the take rate for the widebody approached 100 percent. A few savvy Redeye buyers, however, opted for the narrow bodywork, meaning they got 797 hp (807 hp if they checked the Jailbreak option in 2022-2023) in a car that looked identical to an ordinary 707-/717-hp Hellcat. Except for the tiny red eye hidden in the Hellcat logo fender badges, they look exactly the same. How rare are they? Nobody knows for sure, but in 2023, only 29 narrowbody Jailbreak Redeyes (2023 base price, $84,490) had been allocated for production. Collectors will eventually hurl their checkbooks at this variant once the thought dawns on them.

OP
Greg Hutter
Member ID
Reactions
City
Belmont
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #49

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I think Motortrend has a few things wrong (which isn't unusual).

We have a '19 Redeye, and as I recall it was far from silently unleashed. Also, there's more to the Redeye than the little dot in the eyes. And plainly visible. Actually, it's kinda hard not to notice the dual snorkel hood.

OP
Greg Hutter
Member ID
Reactions
City
Belmont
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #51
WOW new guy...you sure told me! My "contribution" is noting the proper terminology, in case you missed it, which you clearly did.

Like someone else said, post a pic of your '70 R/T or your '23 STANDARD body Redeye while you're at it...
Bro...after wasting my time reading your worthless remarks it occurred to me that you might be somewhere on the spectrum. You might consider moving out of your parents house, finding yourself a girlfriend (if that's even possible) and quit trolling the internet like some puke hiding behind his computer trying to sound important. So piss off.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
^^^^^^^ Um, maybe you are better suited for the lizard site. Very little BS drama here, but plenty over there for you to enjoy.

"The car was purchased as an investment as well to drive, I just figured that the fewer of my body style and model there are the more the investment would be worth." Also just FYI--- unless you are buying cars of the Jay Leno caliber, cars are a horrible investment. No mass produced modern Dodge is ever going to make you rich long term.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
1707149471957.png
Triggered much? Y'all got some thin ass skin and I most certainly am not your "bro", new guy...

Still waiting on those pictures too...you have plenty of time to post what you think are witty retorts, we're waiting, I'd LOVE to see them, more so the '70 R/T since that's what I grew up with and loved when I was a kid...just say'n.

As a matter of practice I don't say anything virtually that I wouldn't say to someone's face. I'd suggest you do the same but seeing how quickly you became unhinged I don't see that happening, you'd FAFO real fast when you do that to the wrong person...

Pretty sure I can take a solid guess on your politics too, go right to the ad hominem attacks. I'll give you a minute to look that up. :ROFLMAO:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Bro...after wasting my time reading your worthless remarks it occurred to me that you might be somewhere on the spectrum. You might consider moving out of your parents house, finding yourself a girlfriend (if that's even possible) and quit trolling the internet like some puke hiding behind his computer trying to sound important. So piss off.
Do you know @Ronin? Interesting comments about him. I see you joined our Forum less than a week ago. Tell us more about yourself since you seem to be quite superior to us from the way you exercise your keyboard.

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S
You may want to check that candy-ass West Coast attitude at the door. Coming in here and throwing insults and spectrum diagnoses at people, many on this forum have kids that have children and grandchildren with autism; You have NO idea about their background. Are you that uneducated or think we are? Many of us have done the adventurous playboy shit you have. Except for one slight caveat: We were paid to do it, and for that matter, have done much more not having to pay to do it; it is standard body trim, the official term. Now that I wasted my time when I could have been out shooting replying to your worthless ass.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
I think Motortrend has a few things wrong (which isn't unusual).

We have a '19 Redeye, and as I recall it was far from silently unleashed. Also, there's more to the Redeye than the little dot in the eyes. And plainly visible. Actually, it's kinda hard not to notice the dual snorkel hood.
Starting in 2019, standard hellcats came with the dual snorkel hood and Demon intake too. Annette should drive hers more! Well when the snow is gone

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
She should, and I should.

Barely over 1,000 miles added between them in two years.

OP
Greg Hutter
Member ID
Reactions
City
Belmont
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #58
OP
Greg Hutter
Member ID
Reactions
City
Belmont
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #59
Why? Stick sucks for drag racing. All depends on what you are planning on doing with it. Plenty of people that will never go to a drag strip though
Yeah I agree. For the track automatic or even paddle shifting is faster but for general bombing around and driving fun I prefer a manual trans.

OP
Greg Hutter
Member ID
Reactions
City
Belmont
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #60
We've all taken the oath never to post a link to the old hood again. What a dump that place was.

HERE is the best I can do for you with a screenshot i was referring to.
View attachment 129124
That is super cool. Where do you find that stuff?