Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

When a Harley Rider thinks he’s better than Slowpoke387

ChargerChallenger

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
This video made me think of @Slowpoke387 letting a Harley Rider have some fun.

John G.

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
I remember those days of my youth. I never saw a Harley ridden like that though.

MikeD1

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Wow, that's some mad skills there !!

oilburner

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
coboconk
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
the guy can ride but shirt an bare arms, that`s just stupid!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Komoka
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
This reminds me of riding out around Sturgis during bike week, saw several Harleys being pulled out of the bushes.
That guy can ride!! I bet his foot pegs are worn off. I agree on the lack of protection he was wearing....crazy.

vortecd

7000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
camera guy had way to much trust. If he would have lost it, camera guy was going to crash into him

Slowpoke387

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
camera guy had way to much trust. If he would have lost it, camera guy was going to crash into him
Yep that‘s actually a thing that racers are taught. You will literally go where your eyes are looking and if something bad happens to someone right in front of you, you need to look where you want to go and not at the incident. Rubber necking can kill you at speed. Ive watched a lot of inexperienced racers follow a crasher right off the track and crash themselves because they couldnt look away. Kind of weird seeing the guy youre chasing make a mistake and fall right in front of you and then be like ”ok dont look, dont look, but DAAAMN that was nasty, wonder what happened when he ended up in the woods, dont look, dont look...” but you have to.

Hayabusa

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
That there be mad skills, mad balls...and insanity. Only Harley I've owned was a Screamin' Eagle V-Rod, arguably not a "real Harley" with the Porsche designed, water cooled engine. Fun bike but I never came close to riding it like that.

Have had a number of cool bikes from my riding days. After losing a number of riding buddies to the grim reaper or life changing injuries I sold my bikes. My daughter was very young. I needed to be around and healthy. The number of texting drivers was growing and seeing the tops of heads in the drivers seat as they looked down at phones finally helped me decide.

As I close in on retirement in 6 weeks I am itching to ride again. Kept all of my gear, need new helmets. Still doing quick cages but...a retirement gift to myself??? I have the winter to consider. Buying a bike in January means deals. I am undecided but PA is better than NJ for riding.

That's a RSV1000R Factory, 1098R, and the HD. I have a garage full of unused stock parts that came off of these as I built them.

1EDB2AE3-487F-4447-94E2-2F67CA73FA20_1_105_c.jpeg 56061521-A305-4357-9E8E-B441374ABAD2.jpeg 252BDFD9-350E-4EB0-AC7D-CD00483743C4_1_201_a.jpeg 567E0DD5-2A58-4B5C-89D0-1D698C3E1DDC_1_201_a.jpeg

oilburner

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
coboconk
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
seeing as were on the subject, mint 2010 yamaha vmax bought new .time for someone else to enjoy. still have a suzuki burgman which I still enjoy but getting to old for the monster. when the border opens I hope to sell to someone or maybe someone up here.

Attachments

vortecd

7000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
seeing as were on the subject, mint 2010 yamaha vmax bought new .time for someone else to enjoy. still have a suzuki burgman which I still enjoy but getting to old for the monster. when the border opens I hope to sell to someone or maybe someone up here.
not much of a bike guy but have always thought the vmax is a cool looking bike

DGatzby

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
That dude could make that Sportster happen! Nice riding. Saw him either slip or drag on that one corner, he is real, real good. Going to go and briefly ride the FXR to work some stabilizer in it today, but a lot more mellow than that.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Komoka
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
A buddy of mine buried his Vmax into a parked car in Grandbend many years back. Apparently he was distracted by a couple of bikini clad lovely’s. He went over the car into a huge bush that cushioned his landing. Beautiful bikes!

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
Not a bike guy myself, but wow that guy rode the phuck out oh that HD. Wonder how well he can drive a car? I liked watching and hearing that V-Twin pull.

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

DGatzby

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
On a big twin..with apes....not as easy as he makes it look...dont agree ???..try it sometime
Agree 100%, my guess is he may be a bike racer in real life, but has one bad ass Sportster to ride. You can lean those and one like my FXR a bunch more than the baggers and larger models etc. with floor boards and fairings hanging off them. The way he quickly recovered in that one turn after bottoming out or skidding showed amazing skills within that video.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #17
On a big twin..with apes....not as easy as he makes it look...dont agree ???..try it sometime
That’s why I posted the video I have Harleys and know the lead sleds way to well. My Honda Goldwing the latest redesign version is border line sport bike handling capability which you feel in the back roads.
CE5728D8-0C4C-4D3F-B28E-7A3D47ABE295.jpeg

Paladin06

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Queen Creek
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Not a bike guy at all but that made me smile.

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Agree 100%, my guess is he may be a bike racer in real life, but has one bad ass Sportster to ride. You can lean those and one like my FXR a bunch more than the baggers and larger models etc. with floor boards and fairings hanging off them. The way he quickly recovered in that one turn after bottoming out or skidding showed amazing skills within that video.
Yup..a lesser rider woulda backed out after that slider...I was impressed(y)(y)

1971demon

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
That there be mad skills, mad balls...and insanity. Only Harley I've owned was a Screamin' Eagle V-Rod, arguably not a "real Harley" with the Porsche designed, water cooled engine. Fun bike but I never came close to riding it like that.

Have had a number of cool bikes from my riding days. After losing a number of riding buddies to the grim reaper or life changing injuries I sold my bikes. My daughter was very young. I needed to be around and healthy. The number of texting drivers was growing and seeing the tops of heads in the drivers seat as they looked down at phones finally helped me decide.

As I close in on retirement in 6 weeks I am itching to ride again. Kept all of my gear, need new helmets. Still doing quick cages but...a retirement gift to myself??? I have the winter to consider. Buying a bike in January means deals. I am undecided but PA is better than NJ for riding.

That's a RSV1000R Factory, 1098R, and the HD. I have a garage full of unused stock parts that came off of these as I built them.

View attachment 28886 View attachment 28887 View attachment 28888 View attachment 28889
Don't think I could ever part with a 1098R...ever....those were some serious bikes you had...well done...(y)(y)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bkuz Off Topic Chat 3
Purerock105 Off Topic Chat 42