Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Well that didn’t last very long😳

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
There going to make your ass get a state car dealer licence you keep flipping cars.

I forget what the number here is.

5 per year???

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #42
I forget what the number here is.

5 per year???
Nope won’t happen here and sincerely I should be an independent dealer. But actually my county and state frown on that being they collect personal property tax on every thing I own. It’s sickening beyond sickening. Dirt bikes Atvs side by sides boats rvs etc etc etc. I paid 60k last year to my county in personal property tax to these a holes. So summing it up yeh get a dealer license and many do to skate the taxes and yeh I ain’t that smart.

NYCSRTATE

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger Hellcat
$74k for a Hellcat and that 350 is a huge win, win.

I can feel the crisp short throws just by looking at that Shelby blue ball shifter, sweeeeet!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
No Hellcats and 3 Mustangs😳.
I've gone through some rough times, too. Heck, we sold two 6.2s recently. Still, we're not so downtrodden that we've had to resort to Furds.

And more importantly, we still have four 6.2s. Life is good.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I've gone through some rough times, too. Heck, we sold two 6.2s recently. Still, we're not so downtrodden that we've had to resort to Furds.

And more importantly, we still have four 6.2s. Life is good.
and 32 doors to go with them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S
I know certain states have a limit on the number of vehicles, that you can buy and sell in so much time, especially in the commie ones.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I know certain states have a limit on the number of vehicles, that you can buy and sell in so much time, especially in the commie ones.
That's one reason I fled one. But a minor reason.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Nice score

The wife is chomping at the bit for a Mustang but not all 5 of us can ride in it.
She wants to like the Challenger but the GT track pack was way more fun around corners etc to her.

I look from time to time for a GT350 but those are going for damn near double what 15-17 GTs go for.

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
Yeah,what the heck? I don’t believe you mentioned to “the family” that you sold the RE or the 500.

So, 74k sounds great for the Hellcat, but you didnt mention what you had to pay for the gt350...

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Congrats on the new wheels CC

[cheers]

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #51
Yeah,what the heck? I don’t believe you mentioned to “the family” that you sold the RE or the 500.

So, 74k sounds great for the Hellcat, but you didnt mention what you had to pay for the gt350...
Right wasn’t cheap and paid what it actually sold for new. 58k and yikes but no doubt in my mind she will be worth that long term. Crazy market for used and I did mention awhile back I thought that I had sold the RE and GT 500 in my thread used car prices are insane. I really missed my GT 500 but when you have close to 90k plus in one and drive it for over a year and give it back wow. Plus the GT350 really is fun and has many similarities to the GT500 for over a 1/3 less. ANd it really is a shame the GT500 doesn’t have a manual option since the DCT is a like or hate and many new GT 500 owners sold there’s just for that reason they didn’t like that Trans. The Redeye for sure was a tough decision but the money factor was too attractive as well.

https://www.hellcatforum.org/threads/used-car-market-is-insane.8957/

2724BFFD-F51C-4AEA-AD6A-7E4E950985F5.jpeg

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
I can see wanting the manual gt350 over the dc gt500 for the price. yep IF I was a mustang guy

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
74K for the charger! WOW! Ask them how much they'll give for mine. At that point I'll just order a new and wait the few months geesh.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Called my dealer today for something else anyway (waiting on a release for a 2022 Durango). So I asked him about trade in on the hellcat for a redeye or gt500. He talked to the manager and they said they’d gladly take it on trade but it wouldn’t be as high as I wanted. They just don’t want to take the risk I don’t think of having to mark it up so high.
he told me sell it private party and then give me a call back. We’d work something out on the Durango and new car. Problem is realistically I think I’d only get 65k private party. So it’d be another 10k or so for a gt500. Redeye would even be more since I’d want wide body. Problem is they’d both be slower cars than I have now. So worth it ehhh idk. But it’d be brand new. My car has a few blemishes that bug me since I bought it used. I’d love having a new car. The thing would never see a scratch or ding. Or heck prolly never even be rained on. Who knows. Dodge has upset with the electric release to replace the hellcat. Makes me want to jump ship. But that’s a grass is always greener on the other side

Last edited:

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
I got about 9k in mods on mine that I’d never get back if I sold. Plus I’m liking my 6 speed even more that they announced all this ev stuff

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
Going to have to change your handle to MustangMustangMustang.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Going to have to change your handle to MustangMustangMustang.
It should be available. So far I've only seen it used on a tow truck forum.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Posted mine for 69k. I have 2 people wanting it. One guy is starting to act shady. Second guy isn't seeming to shady he just wants me to deliver it to him at his bank. Which is 2 hours away....
Replacement to be determined. Wife absoluty loves the challenger. We will get another something. Not sure what.
I didn't realize in my mind until @Speedy! said it in one of his youtube videos. He said he was holding out for the next bigger badder muscle car that dodge will release. Then they release electric.
But ever since the release of the new model will be electric I have really went down a loop of what's next. In my mind I didn't want to go to excessive on this car because I figured everything has been done. I'd rather buy a new model when it comes out and build that car and try to work on leading the way with performance car on which not so many people have done what I am already doing.
Makes me want to just leave dodge as a whole and go gt500. Also Ford has stayed more mod friendly no double bypass cable or locked ecm. No pulling the supercharger to change a pully.
I think I am just so mad at dodge I'm going to do something rash. Wife keeps telling me the hellcat is your dream car not a mustang.
Maybe I'll go watch need for speed tonight and see how I feel.
Edit- just called a shop said I said if i get a gt500 I wan't mid 9s. $11900 for parts and tune that's insane. Hellcat is half the price for that speed. They said I need ported blower throttle body intercooler, intercooler water manifold and some other things. Ya maybe I'll just keep the cat

Last edited:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Posted mine for 69k. I have 2 people wanting it. One guy is starting to act shady. Second guy isn't seeming to shady he just wants me to deliver it to him at his bank. Which is 2 hours away....
Replacement to be determined. Wife absoluty loves the challenger. We will get another something. Not sure what.
I didn't realize in my mind until @Speedy! said it in one of his youtube videos. He said he was holding out for the next bigger badder muscle car that dodge will release. Then they release electric.
But ever since the release of the new model will be electric I have really went down a loop of what's next. In my mind I didn't want to go to excessive on this car because I figured everything has been done. I'd rather buy a new model when it comes out and build that car and try to work on leading the way with performance car on which not so many people have done what I am already doing.
Makes me want to just leave dodge as a whole and go gt500. Also Ford has stayed more mod friendly no double bypass cable or locked ecm. No pulling the supercharger to change a pully.
I think I am just so mad at dodge I'm going to do something rash. Wife keeps telling me the hellcat is your dream car not a mustang.
Maybe I'll go watch need for speed tonight and see how I feel.
What did Carvana or any of those offer you for it?

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
What did Carvana or any of those offer you for it?
I only went to carvana. 200 dollars... they must be full on hellcats haha