Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Upgrading 2019 Redeye E85 flex tune need information

7.7 Streetcar

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
OLATHE
State
KS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Ecu is just shipping to Hp to unlock it.
Blower is just been shipped to Kong for porting. Kong asking what pulley size I picked 2.65 pulley?? Also ordered a Kong 108 throttle body. I'm installing 1350cc injectors from injectors dynamics. Car has DSS AXLES and rear diff brace with 3.09 rear gear an A.D.D. control arms installed already.
What's the suitable pulley to run and what lower pulley do I need? I can change the upper to a 2.72 or 2.85 if this is the preferred size as I'm not sure of boost it will make with them.

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
My personal redeye goes 8s with a 2.85 and 10 lower and not a ported blower.
i would not recommend more than the 2.85 and 10 lower. Heat is already a problem at this pulley level and Is pushing the blower into the danger zone.
I see a lot of shops push the 2.75 and 10 lower but they are running slower than I am so until I see a 2.7 show great benefit on smaller then a 2.85 And a lower I won’t recommend it.

parttimer

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
crazyweathertown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Don't own a red eye, but lots of post suggest the above.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Agree, I wouldn't go smaller than a 2.85 on the blower pulley.

I recently put a Redeye blower on my car that has the SDG billet end plate. I'm seeing over 20lbs of boost at WOT with a 2.85 pulley. Now I'm having to look at the fuel system again lol.