Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

San Diego Tuner needed

Hells Sled

Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
USA
Anyone have a line for a tuner in San Diego??

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Sure someone will have a list.
@Tjpatte
@Diboblo

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
if you don’t find anything local I can do it remote. What are you looking to have done?

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
No one local, I would trust.

Nothing wrong with a remote tune. Jon is your guy...

Remote tuned my 600hp 6.1, after an aggressive build, and had zero issues. Man, that thing was a torque monster...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
H

Hells Sled

Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
USA
Thread Starter #5
if you don’t find anything local I can do it remote. What are you looking to have done?
I need it looked at. Bought it a month ago and was told it has a under pulley and ecu tune. I think it has a 180* thermostat because the coolant temperature during regular driving only goes up to about 185°. No hear coming out of drivers side of the dash, Only out of passengers vents. Rear heated seats don’t stay on. Just need to have someone verify what has been done to the car.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I need it looked at. Bought it a month ago and was told it has a under pulley and ecu tune. I think it has a 180* thermostat because the coolant temperature during regular driving only goes up to about 185°. No hear coming out of drivers side of the dash, Only out of passengers vents. Rear heated seats don’t stay on. Just need to have someone verify what has been done to the car.
How about where you bought it? As far as the heat and heated seats that's a different deal.

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
If you have a means of pulling the tune either a diablo device or hp tuners I’d be willing to tell you right away if it has been tuned.

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
Rear heated seats:

Pull the cushion out and check that the wires aren't pinched and that both connectors are properly seatd.

As for the heat... get a code reader and verify your humidity sensor isn't throwing a code. This sets a code, but doesn't set a light and will wreak havoc, on how the hvac functions. Ask me how I know...

Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
These guys know this stuff.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
If you have a means of pulling the tune either a diablo device or hp tuners I’d be willing to tell you right away if it has been tuned.
Highly recommend @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC. He tuned my Redeye and retuned my Hellcat and both are totally different cars.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I’ll put in another plug for @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC. We are working remote on my Redeye to perform a unique tune for it, so I can run the shit out of it on road courses. Plus we want it cooled down and optimized for premium fuel for the street. Just because they say we can’t and it has indeed destroyed itself several times anyway, it needs help. Jon is there when we need him.

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Anyone have a line for a tuner in San Diego??
https://www.yelp.com/biz/mpr-motorsports-lake-elsinore

Lonnie is a racing Friend and has been out here on the East coast racing with the MSHS race series. Hemirace.com he also works with Joshua Schwartz of High Horse Performance.
(951) 813-0341 I'm not sure what his distance is for you but I do know he has many Hellcat and Hemi customers.

Linda :)