Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Pretty cool hellcat Charger for sale in Colorado

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Can't see much without a FB account

OP
EricG

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #3
Bummer, I don't think it's posted anywhere else other than the Hellcat facebook groups yet, will look around...

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
If its so great, why sell? Seen hybrid builds before where the system was just a night mare to keep functioning at optimal levels, but without seeing the set up I won't jump to that conclusion yet.

And, yes, I have to say, I won't go to facetube to check it out. I don't sell my life and data for nothing.

OP
EricG

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #5
If its so great, why sell? Seen hybrid builds before where the system was just a night mare to keep functioning at optimal levels, but without seeing the set up I won't jump to that conclusion yet.

And, yes, I have to say, I won't go to facetube to check it out. I don't sell my life and data for nothing.
Yeah well sadly I sold out to the internet man a long time ago, have to do it for work anyway. I'm not encouraging someone to buy it or anything, just thought it would be cool to share. Hellion turbo systems here in Albuquerque did the build which is a pretty highly-regarded place, but I agree this stuff still has to be considered a little experimental at this time. If my friend Mike posts this off of the fakebook I will try to share.