Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Mustang

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Just read that 2024 Mustang will be V8 available with manual trans and not a hybrid version available. They’re doing it right. Stellantis has destroyed the Dodge brand. No reason not to have a competitive V8 challenger available.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Yep, agree. That is why our money for new performance cars over the next several years will go to Chevrolet and Ford who are going to continue the American tradition of ICE performance cars.

Plus, this is a Dodge Forum! Did we ever think that we would be posting things like this on our Hellcat Forum? Soon we will need Mustang and Corvette threads! For diversity of course.:unsure:

OP
R

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Thread Starter #3
Amazing! Simply amazing!

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Dodge has bent the knee and there is no way back.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
They keep doing a great job and making it uglier every year too

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Yep, agree. That is why our money for new performance cars over the next several years will go to Chevrolet and Ford who are going to continue the American tradition of ICE performance cars.

Plus, this is a Dodge Forum! Did we ever think that we would be posting things like this on our Hellcat Forum? Soon we will need Mustang and Corvette threads! For diversity of course.:unsure:
Plenty of other sites to go to if that is the content you want. Just because Dodge may not be making anything new after '23 still doesn't mean you can't have a website about what we have, There are other websites on certain cars they have not made in 50 years but they still have the same common interest

If chevy was the only ICE out there I still wouldn't buy one. You also don't have to buy a new car every few years

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Plenty of other sites to go to if that is the content you want. Just because Dodge may not be making anything new after '23 still doesn't mean you can't have a website about what we have, There are other websites on certain cars they have not made in 50 years but they still have the same common interest

If chevy was the only ICE out there I still wouldn't buy one. You also don't have to buy a new car every few years
Don’t misunderstand. As you know, I want another V8 before they stop making them. If Dodge would have lightened up something and gave us a motor to go with it (think modern Viper-like) again, I would be all over that. I have the street hot rod that can also do drag racing. Now I want another item to help pursue my passion for turning right and left on a track.

The Redeye is not going anywhere, I just want to add to my collection.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer

I think Dodge has a performance I6 car coming
510hp Scat Pack replacement.
I hope they make a manual version and I hope to hell its not locked down like Chevy is doing with their new cars.

That I6 has 1000hp potential written all over it.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
I hope they make a manual version and I hope to hell its not locked down like Chevy is doing with their new cars.

The I6 turbo in a charger is what I'm waiting for in a daily driver. Hopefully AWD.

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
We have @ChargerChallenger here for this already. :)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Just look around at existing Alpha and Maserati models and figure out which one will fit the best.