Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Moon Shine

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Being a professor of shine from my up bringing. Blame it on sumtin. Lust awoke up to the Discovery Channel and the shine channel. Interestering a bit of history I cum froms. At 6 am in the morning listening to my and cestorys. But growning up in Ardmore, Tenn. 20 miles from Pulaski, Tenn. It wa s and still is the home town of the KKK. Never knew that until in college at UT Chattanooga. My grandfater was one of the founding fathers of the clan back in the 30s. My whole family had share croppers and hand on workers I dealt with in the summmers from Chattanooga. These people were treated just like family. Never knew there was a diversity difference. They all had their own stills and sold traded, like any sorts of canned goods. Till I met George Wallace in 1969 at the Little League World Series we Tennesseeians won, I never knew there was a dee screpancy. Just a bit of history growing up as a mind of a child. Back then the cash crop was cotton. Schools were out the whole month of October but started in July. Work weeks were off on Wed but worked Monday thru Sat. Just a bit of history before I take a shot of shine and go back to bed. George Wallace,,, a piece of shit before he got shot. We won the world series. My picture was front page of hanging out of a Grey Hound Bus in Mongomery, Alabana. Ex wife thru all trophies in the dump.