Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

HELP. I need a dealer in South west MO, North east AR

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
The blower bearing raised its ugly head. I'm still under a extended warranty. Has anyone dealt with Tri lakes,Mayse, Ramsey,or McLarty?
They are all under 50 miles away.
Thanks for any help
TB

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Not familiar with those dealers, but any should be able to help you out. I had my blower replaced under warranty in 2019 by local dealer no questions asked. Had a slight, high pitched bearing noise at idle. How many miles, if you don't mind me asking?

OP
T

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
Thread Starter #3
Not familiar with those dealers, but any should be able to help you out. I had my blower replaced under warranty in 2019 by local dealer no questions asked. Had a slight, high pitched bearing noise at idle. How many miles, if you don't mind me asking?
I got 38k on her. I have been putting more daily miles on her since we moved MO. Most of the miles are road trip miles.
Having been a dealer mechanic in my first life I don't trust them unless I can wait on the car.
TB

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
I got 38k on her. I have been putting more daily miles on her since we moved MO. Most of the miles are road trip miles.
Having been a dealer mechanic in my first life I don't trust them unless I can wait on the car.
TB
Mine started making the sound a little over 40k. After they approved the warranty it was only a few days to wait on the part and another day, I think to put it on.

That’s also when I decided to quit dd’n it

Last edited:
OP
T

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
Thread Starter #5
Like my dad would say Tits or tires nothing but problems :LOL::unsure: I need to see if I can find any info. The reviews of them where people bitching about the car being dirty or how long it took.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I will say that SDG has NEVER seen a snout bearing failure. Ever. They just get noisy

OP
T

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
Thread Starter #7
I will say that SDG has NEVER seen a snout bearing failure. Ever. They just get noisy
That's nice to know.
TB

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Mine has always made a little noise, but it's been consistent and I decided not to fiddle with it. Now at 12k miles and WAY out of warranty. If it were to get worse I'd try to find a shop that would take it off & send it to that place Speedy sent his too for a rebuild rather than replacing the SC.

Finding a shop that you can trust is always the issue & a unicorn hunt these days :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
T

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
Thread Starter #9
Mine has always made a little noise, but it's been consistent and I decided not to fiddle with it. Now at 12k miles and WAY out of warranty. If it were to get worse I'd try to find a shop that would take it off & send it to that place Speedy sent his too for a rebuild rather then replacing the SC.

Finding a shop that you can trust is always the issue & a unicorn hunt these days :rolleyes:
I should have kept the money for the second extended warr. to spend on repairs if needed. I can't wait to have a place to work on her the 30x40 is taking longer than I thought to get built.
TB

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I should have kept the money for the second extended warr. to spend on repairs if needed. I can't wait to have a place to work on her the 30x40 is taking longer than I thought to get built.
TB
Good luck with the pole building! I’ve been thinking about a 30x30

OP
T

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
Thread Starter #11
Good luck with the pole building! I’ve been thinking about a 30x30
Thanks, I wished we spent more time to find a house that had everything built. Is what it is.
TB

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S
Corwin in Springfield is also a power broker ask for Cole in service. Tell him Todd from jeff sent you.