Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Good read on our cars and a dream job at Dodge

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well 45 er, Ize read dis butt head resolution report, snotagul, self indulgance, apologee reesnot. Butt if dis dude and Doge waz ass hole smart, not. Day shuld have spent sum time and cents listening to da custamers. Whom drive in moe areas dan a 9,000 fuut climb. Accorden 2 dis forum, alot of users R frumFlorida and southern states ware da temps are vary high all years round. Please do not get me wrong cause the other customers and users are just as important. But, 2 watch and listen to other auto manufactories and be 6 years behind. Then pay a group of engineers to follow after the fact. That is pure bad management. Sorry to say, but they need to fall on their ass. For 38 years I was an street educated engineer and taught myself on day to day failures of engineer whom spent hundereds of thousands of dollars receiving education to remove the common cents out of them. I made millions to re, engineer catastrophic disasters they made, if I have to move back again to the auto industry, I will. Sweet articles but a huge disappointment and a lousy applogie. I want purchase another.

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack
Hickster, you nailed it.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thank you sir.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
They did seem to get the cooling right, after doing 1.5mi runs in 85deg temps, the temp gage hardly moved, I was surprised. But perhaps some of that was the block sinking the heat, the race cool down worked pretty hard afterwards, to the point where it auto shut-offed due to it depleting the battery. Regardless, the design is well thought out and works surprising well, but as Hickster said (well, I think he said) this is all history. :(

We have ours, we should be happy, we are lucky to have experienced and had the opportunity to take full advantage of this brief resurgence of the muscle car but this time to heights that have never been seen before, and never to be seen again in an ICE, the HC is/was the supernova of muscle cars. :(

Edit: And living as a broke teen through the MC era, I missed out and never in my life expected to own such a car. I am thrilled beyond expression to have had this second chance.

Last edited:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Guud fer you. It is an experience 2 own 1. Da heat index is due to lack of heat exchangers, HX, dat da Camaroe has 6. Alot ofem have gone 2 alumenized blocks dat cul down fast, but heat up fast. Lite wait and heat dispursement is great. But, day get hot like lite wait metal duz. Problum exist when da block gets tuu hot it axpands and warps. Da block act chually changes shape. Chit don't fit and wurk. Dats when an extra HX cums in 2 cuul da block and parts. Ware my engineered cuulin system came in. Stolen. I will in ventster anutter one. A bettah coolen system usen a magnetic rotery chiller dat weighs nuttin and makes 0 noiz. Will take da useage down 2 10% of usage. Hea weez we go.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
great articles but very sad for me at the same time.