Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

FNG

Member ID
Reactions
City
Orange County
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Dodge Durango SRT
Howdy ya'll! 'Nother car nut here to introduce myself. Located in Orange County, CA. DON'T SHOOT!! [doorpeek]

"My name is Jim but most people call me ...... Jim" [histerical]

I'm the owner of a 2021 Durango SRT as of early February. White Knuckle (PW7) with the blackout package. So far, my only regret is not ordering one because I really wanted the red seat belts. This beast has already been given some lovin' with a premium detail. 2-step correction, PPF covering the entire front end including the headlights and fogs, A- and B-pillars, roof (to the back of the sunroof), rockers (even the rear bumper lower valence), door handle cups and wheel arches. All with a full ceramic coating as well as the wheels and calipers. All this treatment sure makes it a breeze to wash! Windows were tinted with Stek NEX Series film; 70% windshield and rears and 15% on the fronts. Removed all badging but kept and relocated the SRT badge to the center of the lift gate, just above the handle. Just to be unique like everyone else [wiggle]. For having factory exhaust, I really love how this 392 sounds!

The wife and I are expecting our first rugrat and I needed a family friendly vehicle. I certainly could not have something boring! New to Durango's and Hemi's but have been around and into cars and trucks for quite some time. Mopar or no car, though [bootyshake] However, I'm not new to Dodge as I also have a 1990 D-350 with a 12v Cummins that I've modified significantly. A single cab truck is snug enough for just 2 people.

I'm very interested in learning the in's and out's of this Durango as well as just about any other vehicle.

Looking forward to every little thing that I can learn. I'm sure ya'll will love to help spend my money! Pictures soon to follow!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Welcome:)

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Welcome aboard[welcome]

OP
SRT Machine
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orange County
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Dodge Durango SRT
Thread Starter #5
Photo dump for your viewing pleasure.

A few weeks ago, I purchased a full set of OEM black lug nuts. I also wanted to install wheel locks. However, with my attention to detail (OCD), the locks would look out of place, even if they were black and would bother me. I found these vinyl / silicone caps on Amazon that fit snuggly over both the OEM nuts and the McGard locks. This resulted in the look I wanted and, even with the discount from a commercial acct with a dealer, for much cheaper than what the OEM nuts cost me.

ColorLugs Vinyl LugCap

Attachments

Last edited:

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Welcome from the Motor City!

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Congrats and welcome! Beautiful Durango you've got there;)

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Congrats and welcome! Beautiful Durango you've got there;)
No bias here, move along, move along...

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Photo dump for your viewing pleasure.

A few weeks ago, I purchased a full set of OEM black lug nuts. I also wanted to install wheel locks. However, with my attention to detail (OCD), the locks would look out of place, even if they were black and would bother me. I found these vinyl / silicone caps on Amazon that fit snuggly over both the OEM nuts and the McGard locks. This resulted in the look I wanted and, even with the discount from a commercial acct with a dealer, for much cheaper than what the OEM nuts cost me.

ColorLugs Vinyl LugCap
Welcome from the MGC and congratulations.
Beautiful DSRT!

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
FNG. nice ride and good entrance with sense of humor to boot. Welcome to the site.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Congrats and welcome to the site. Now speaking of the little one on the way, the worm is going to change for you. ;-)

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Welcome enjoy!

OP
SRT Machine
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orange County
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Dodge Durango SRT
Thread Starter #13
Congrats and welcome to the site. Now speaking of the little one on the way, the worm is going to change for you. ;-)
Most definitely will change EVERYTHING from that moment on. Probably have to keep things (mostly) stock in hopes of avoiding any major and unexpected repairs that might come from attempting to shove the throttle pedal through the firewall.

Last edited: