Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Finally have a Trackhawk ordered - S Florida

Gregg00ss

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Port St. Lucie
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Trackhawk
Glad to finally be able to say I have a Trackhawk build with my name on it. I was a little late to the party and placed an order for a Trackhawk on July 29th. I think my dealer dropped the ball and as a result my order got canceled. Should note 3 weeks later they have not reached out to me, I had to stop in and find out for myself. Since then I've been reaching out to dealerships across the country. Finally settled on one 1600 miles away. Put a deposit on a build for a Stingray model with stereo and tow package. I had originally ordered a Slate Blue one with stereo, tow and DVD.

This will be my 3rd GC. Have a '14 Altitude with V6, '19 Limited-X with hemi, and now TH. They have gradually been getting faster and more expensive. Maybe it's a good thing they are done with performance models in the GC, for now at least.

Attachments

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
They might be done with new performance grand Cherokees but we are here everyday to help encourage you to make your new one even faster than it is already is 😜 welcome. Can’t wait to see it when it finally comes in.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Glad to finally be able to say I have a Trackhawk build with my name on it. I was a little late to the party and placed an order for a Trackhawk on July 29th. I think my dealer dropped the ball and as a result my order got canceled. Should note 3 weeks later they have not reached out to me, I had to stop in and find out for myself. Since then I've been reaching out to dealerships across the country. Finally settled on one 1600 miles away. Put a deposit on a build for a Stingray model with stereo and tow package. I had originally ordered a Slate Blue one with stereo, tow and DVD.

This will be my 3rd GC. Have a '14 Altitude with V6, '19 Limited-X with hemi, and now TH. They have gradually been getting faster and more expensive. Maybe it's a good thing they are done with performance models in the GC, for now at least.
Congratulations!
You're going to have a blast.

Member ID
Reactions
City
West Palm Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
18’ TrackHawk
Congrats on your new TrackHawk hope the wait isn’t long, I drive mine everyday when I’m not out flying and it never gets old.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
They might be done with new performance grand Cherokees but we are here everyday to help encourage you to make your new one even faster than it is already is 😜 welcome. Can’t wait to see it when it finally comes in.
Agree you can always add a little more:cool: Congrats and welcome!

Oh and post some pics when you get it!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Off the line few will be able mess with you

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Good choice. Hope to sea ya soon from Clearwater. If the dealer gets his ass out of his head.