Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Factory OEM pads are no more

B5Cat16

Member ID
Reactions
City
S
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Hahaha, I do have a sunroof so an ejection seat is certainly something to consider. LOL!!!!

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
I replaced the Brembo pads about 1300 miles ago. I went with the Power Stop Z 23 and Z 26. Yeah, at first they didn't have the stopping power that I was accustomed to but 1300 miles later, I can put my passenger through the windshield. Oh yeah, 99% less brake dust.
Now that I have a couple hundred miles on the new Z26 pads, I couldn't be happier! -And I totally agree B5Cat16...they feel about as good as the Brembos did without the dust. Man, I should have done this on my last HC instead of dealing with dusty wheels 10 minutes after I clean the wheels up.
If you regularly put passenger through windshield, maybe a better option is to invest in ejection seat and save on cost of replacing windshield so often.
. :unsure: - I know a few people that I'd hit the eject button just for the hell of it.....sunroof or not!!! :devilish:

ofdfiremedic

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Now that I have a couple hundred miles on the new Z26 pads, I couldn't be happier! -And I totally agree B5Cat16...they feel about as good as the Brembos did without the dust. Man, I should have done this on my last HC instead of dealing with dusty wheels 10 minutes after I clean the wheels up.
. :unsure: - I know a few people that I'd hit the eject button just for the hell of it.....sunroof or not!!! :devilish:
Happy to hear these feel similar to the brembos, I just got mine in yesterday, cannot wait to install and ditch all this dust!

Member ID
Reactions
City
newark
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Jeep TrackHawk
I see everyone talking about the Z23's and Z26's what about the Z36's for a TrackHawk?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I see everyone talking about the Z23's and Z26's what about the Z36's for a TrackHawk?
We have all tried the Z23 and Z26's. Go buy some and let us know if they dust or not, and what you think. I see they are recommended for towing and hauling, but it says better cooling somehow.

Member ID
Reactions
City
newark
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Jeep TrackHawk
We have all tried the Z23 and Z26's. Go buy some and let us know if they dust or not, and what you think. I see they are recommended for towing and hauling, but it says better cooling somehow.
Yea, the sales rep at Summit Racing I was speaking to recommended the Z36's based on how i drive (Very Spirited 😁). In addition to the reduced dust i'm trying to get rid of the squeaking brakes. The TrackHawk is my second SRT product i've owned and those damn Brembo's always squeak.

OP
Paladin06

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #27
I hav
I have “23’s on my 2015 and 26’s on my 2019 and love them both. I do believe the 26’s make more dust then the “23’s.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Yea, the sales rep at Summit Racing I was speaking to recommended the Z36's based on how i drive (Very Spirited 😁). In addition to the reduced dust i'm trying to get rid of the squeaking brakes. The TrackHawk is my second SRT product i've owned and those damn Brembo's always squeak.
Are you going to use them on a Challenger or Track Hawk?

Member ID
Reactions
City
newark
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Jeep TrackHawk
Are you going to use them on a Challenger or Track Hawk?
TrackHawk.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities