Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Exhaust Donut Gasket?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Henderson
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Trackhawk
On the 6.2L, I can’t seem to find the part for the donut gasket between the headers and the cat down pipes. Does anybody happen to know an aftermarket equal alert?

I have the mid pipes off on my Trackhawk right now and I’m staring right at a gasket that goes there.

All of the OEM part call outs don’t list a gasket in this location.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
You can use nothing at all like most do or use high temp silicone. I have never replaced it when putting cat deletes on

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I think this is what your looking for ?
You can get at O'Riely auto parts IMG_2270.JPG

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Same part for both (L & R) sides.

Member ID
Reactions
City
West Palm Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
18’ TrackHawk
My catless mid pipes that I got from Stainless Works came with the doughnut exhaust gaskets your talking about as well as my Borla S cat back, you could call any of these companies and they’d probably sell you some doughnut exhaust gaskets, even a good muffler shop should have them in stock

OP
D
Member ID
Reactions
City
Henderson
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Trackhawk
Thread Starter #6
I think this is what your looking for ?
You can get at O'Riely auto parts View attachment 30712
Dude. You are THE best. I’ve asked multiple forums and you are the only who had a part number. Fits like a glove.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Satin Mc Clarin Black with pipes is allI can adjust it too. When I got to the FCA to redo mine Igot the same design. They redid the whole thing. I burnt up s sets. They replaced both sets at no costs. Catalystic converters at no costs,,, oh fuel injectors and rails and I burnt 3 sets up at no costs. This guy came down in the middle of winter to get a grouper dam y withch and spent 3 days each time. There was only 2 of these cars with all the accesooies and then I had the engine painted red and black. El ri cole la whom took the pics which won the car of the month,, never showed the engine. I don't thinh the engine was done at the time. Not going to tell the paint cost of this engine. But it was a tad bit expensive. It was now a one of a kind but now has been copied a few times over after being in a few car showes. Can't stand thowes damn vettes with the damn light led fictures on em. But when my 2 year old satin black, red and black painted engine came out,, it was the tits. Black interior, red SRT on the steering lighted steering wheel with red SRT on black valoor back rest,, leather and valoor side door side mounts, plus valoor back seats with red heads on the back. Only 2 of the kind with 1 of the kind. Mine in Florida and 1 in Cali. Homo of Nancy Pro moe promcy... Not to fancy my friends Bob and Hell Cat Ster. Hats off to you capsters fo putting up with her and the crazy fires. I am going to send you dudes some pictures of me and my life stylife. Just a few.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Dude. You are THE best. I’ve asked multiple forums and you are the only who had a part number. Fits like a glove.

Glad I could help, I had already been there & done that :LOL:
Take care & good luck.

Robert