Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dodge Power Broker & Direct Connection

NYCSRTATE

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger Hellcat
I don't know if you guys have seen this already but they will be offering stage 2 & 3 kits with pulley's and tuners with factory warranty that will remain in tact!

Holy crap stage 2 or 3 here I come as long as it will run on 93 or above! VERY excited to hear about this!!!!

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
I don't know if you guys have seen this already but they will be offering stage 2 & 3 kits with pulley's and tuners with factory warranty that will remain in tact!

Holy crap stage 2 or 3 here I come as long as it will run on 93 or above! VERY excited to hear about this!!!!

Yes,I think most everyone probably saw it. It hit the internet pretty heavy over the weekend and someone posted it here a day or two ago. I think there’s quite a few of us who are going to want it. We’re waiting on updates with details, pricing and authorized Direct Connection dealers.

Thanks for posting though

OP
NYCSRTATE

NYCSRTATE

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #4
Yes,I think most everyone probably saw it. It hit the internet pretty heavy over the weekend and someone posted it here a day or two ago. I think there’s quite a few of us who are going to want it. We’re waiting on updates with details, pricing and authorized Direct Connection dealers.

Thanks for posting though
I'm definitely all aboard with this, especially with my extended warranty.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Yep. 1127 threads on it. 1128 if you include the other one you started on it too. Welcome to the party lol. Thankfully something new to be excited about. It’s been awhile.

Reillyrob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Redeye
5K for a pulley and a tune labor included........very pricey