Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Demon Up for Grabs in my Town

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Dodge demon with about 5k miles.

Seen it being tested around town a couple times. Been debating if I wanna go give it a little test drive myself. Looks and sounds immaculate.

109k price point. Screenshot_20200625-205149.png

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Dodge demon with about 5k miles.

Seen it being tested around town a couple times. Been debating if I wanna go give it a little test drive myself. Looks and sounds immaculate.

109k price point. View attachment 19277
T man....that's you man...think of what the guys at the job will say...you'll be a legend...gorgeous women will come into the parts store..leave phone numbers and thongs for you....this could be your finest hour...

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #3
T man....that's you man...think of what the guys at the job will say...you'll be a legend...gorgeous women will come into the parts store..leave phone numbers and thongs for you....this could be your finest hour...

If I had the funds, I would be all over it. But alas, I'm broke. If it stays up for a year, I'll have saved at least 20k, hopefully. And that'll be my down payment.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
If I had the funds, I would be all over it. But alas, I'm broke. If it stays up for a year, I'll have saved at least 20k, hopefully. And that'll be my down payment.
When I was in my early 20's I was broke a lot..its not fun..but with hard work it will pass...;)

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #5
When I was in my early 20's I was broke a lot..its not fun..but with hard work it will pass...;)
July 8th is when I start my new career at NAPA. I'm excited. It's not much, but it'll be a huge improvement over whats going on right now.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
July 8th is when I start my new career at NAPA. I'm excited. It's not much, but it'll be a huge improvement over whats going on right now.
I didn't start making real money till I was 40..just stay focused..it will come...

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #7
I didn't start making real money till I was 40..just stay focused..it will come...
Thankfully, I've got good friends and a good attitude for work! I live with my best friend, and my nephew. And we're all looking to start building cars so I can teach them how to work on them.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Hmmmmmm.......that sounds like a typical 'finest hour" in the local strip joint......usually after I put a stack of money on the bar :p

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
"You'll be a legend... desperate men will come into the parts store..leave phone numbers and useless used Challenger parts for you....this could be your finest hour..."

Fixed it...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hmmmmmm.......that sounds like a typical 'finest hour" in the local strip joint......usually after I put a stack of money on the bar :p
That as you well know will get you instant VIP status with the scantily dressed high heeled ladies...:p:p:p

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
That as you well know will get you instant VIP status with the scantily dressed high heeled ladies...:p:p:p
And if getting any of that is wrong.....I don't wanna be right :D:D

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Just my color too. Now if I just had an extra 109g’s

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #13
Just my color too. Now if I just had an extra 109g’s
You and me both. White Knuckle is one of my favorite colors for these beauties.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Save your money a Redeye is the real deal:whistle: and damn how did this turn into the dating thread:unsure:
oh yeah @1971demon looking out for ya huh. Be careful he may want to meet your girlfriend:D

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #15
Save your money a Redeye is the real deal:whistle: and damn how did this turn into the dating thread:unsure:
oh yeah @1971demon looking out for ya huh. Be careful he may want to meet your girlfriend:D
Now, if there was anyone I expect to come snag this car.. I'll be expecting to see you riding around town real soon. LOL. As for MY girlfriend... pfffft. I'm single. And staying that way for awhile!

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Now, if there was anyone I expect to come snag this car.. I'll be expecting to see you riding around town real soon. LOL. As for MY girlfriend... pfffft. I'm single. And staying that way for awhile!
No kidding!! And now that you planted the idea, he may be on the way :p

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #17
Maybe that was the plan ALL ALONG. LOL

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Awww T man...you were doin so good...showed so much promise...now look at ya...this girlfriend thing.ya got it all wrong..this could be extremely beneficial to your development ...you can hit her up for gas money;)..have her do yer laundry:sneaky:...cook for ya:)..and pick wisely..and they can do wonders in.relieving stress:censored::censored::censored:...but NEVER mention the M word......unless she's an only child...and both her parents are neurosurgeons...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Troop...we gotta get this kid to a strip club...;);););)

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #20
Awww T man...you were doin so good...showed so much promise...now look at ya...this girlfriend thing.ya got it all wrong..this could be extremely beneficial to your development ...you can hit her up for gas money;)..have her do yer laundry:sneaky:...cook for ya:)..and pick wisely..and they can do wonders in.relieving stress:censored::censored::censored:...but NEVER mention the M word......unless she's an only child...and both her parents are neurosurgeons...
Only if she's a rich little thing willing to put up with my... Eccentric lifestyle. :LOL: fast cars, fast computers, and lots of tools.

QUOTE="1971demon, post: 92861, member: 1122"]Troop...we gotta get this kid to a strip club...;);););)[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, never been to a club other than when I was younger. I've always had pretty good luck with the ladies.. and I'm more than happy to set up a... Ahem... Personal club in my own house. Lol. Last time I threw a party like that, I got kicked out of a college dorm. :cry: