Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Came over due to format change on Hellcat.org

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I never said that to the mirror. Would never say that to critter that talks kindly to me,,, other than the cat. Act u ly, have not told the catster yet. Either one of em, but we may be making a change of residence. Take a door, 1, 2, 0r, 3. Then pick a state B, C, or D,.. Lots of room for mistakes or correct answers. Actually just a lot of room and a few moe mirrors. Remember the fish never talk back. They just talk.
Hey Hickster ole boy...I think you should consider movin up north with us Yanks...(remember we one that big one)..Lotta nice places up here in NYS...ya gotta get used to payin a ton o taxes to our moronic Governor though...hell..I'll even help you with that GED...C'mon up..snow doesn't get here for another month...ps..you gotta get used to the food...we don't eat anything that aint cooked

OP
TEXAS REDEYE

TEXAS REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
PASADENA
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 HELLCAT RED EYE
Thread Starter #62
Hey Hickster ole boy...I think you should consider movin up north with us Yanks...(remember we one that big one)..Lotta nice places up here in NYS...ya gotta get used to payin a ton o taxes to our moronic Governor though...hell..I'll even help you with that GED...C'mon up..snow doesn't get here for another month...ps..you gotta get used to the food...we don't eat anything that aint cooked
LOL you can have that upper NY state stuff. While your cars are put up for the winter, down Texas way we're hoping for a night of negative DA to better our times.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
LOL you can have that upper NY state stuff. While your cars are put up for the winter, down Texas way we're hoping for a night of negative DA to better our times.
Had to rub it in didn't you...lol

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Had to rub it in didn't you...lol
Damn Confederate. Probably got the rear seat delete so he could hang his stars & bars and a rifle rack in the back window of his RE... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Not that there's anything wrong with that...LOL :rolleyes:

OBC

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
I have abandoned ship completely. I am not going to do anything to help keep that forum afloat. The reason is this..... many of us have invested many hours sharing and helping, and also learning. That resulted in a forum that flourished and ran up a spectacular membership and post count. The soulless web monster who holds ownership sees that as nothing but a cash cow. One day we’re hearing congrats... you’ve just hit one million posts! The next day we hear.., cha ching and the forum turns into a ad spam machine. The cash register was ringing as it had just qualified as the next level money maker. That was done on the backs of the participants and paying vendors who had invested their time and money there. The layout on this forum is very close to what the old one over there was. I see some things that actually work better, so there is hope that we will all have a better experience here. I have made a effort to get things started in the right direction by posting my build and what I have going on at present. After having done that, admin here commented and asked if a Hellcat build section would be of help. A couple of us said yes and now there is one. I am hopeful and would like to see some of the friends I made over there come and start over.
But how did you get the dogs eyes to blend in so well with the bread?!? Oh well, anyways - I agree with what your saying about the other site. But I gotta be honest, I'm not seeing near the activity at this site as I was hoping there'd be. Hopefully it'll get better over the next couple months.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
We never lost,,, wee bee still at it. Snow?? That stuff we smoked in the 70's going to shoot the critters out of the Hughe's,, or Hughettets?? I right lu Mr Gen "Lee" don't go further than Mr. Mason jar,, and Dixie snow Line past Oct snober. Figure than 1 outster. Too cold fer the regular flops and have to per fert to snow flops and shinester. Moon and okra flavored. If you munsters don't sell grits for breakfast,, ain't going. Crabs for breakfast salt water kind,,, good stuff. Shrimps and grits, cheese, with a blooder Mary's sister in law's daughter,, in Kentucky. Is par miss able. Only after Holler squeen and the queen dressed up in Ybor City so you enze from the city can't recognize your brother in law dressed up as your sister. Only in church after Easter Tuesday and Margerriterville when Buffay is singing. I got's to go meet Ri co La at the performance shop to look see st my car. Seez ya.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
But how did you get the dogs eyes to blend in so well with the bread?!? Oh well, anyways - I agree with what your saying about the other site. But I gotta be honest, I'm not seeing near the activity at this site as I was hoping there'd be. Hopefully it'll get better over the next couple months.
Have to agree that activity has dropped off quite a bit since the middle to end of last year. When the new RE was the latest hot lick to hit the order process, everyone was clambering for order updates, trading technical details, looking for window stickers, shipping information, you name it.

Now the BIG RE rush is behind us and going forward it will probably be a typical grind until there is another NEW hot lick on the horizon. Production Hellephant (not likely) but, you never know. Will Mopar make a move to answer the redesigned Corvette? That would be against the grain.

There's always something new popping up and we will just have to monitor this forum from time to time with our ear on rails for new rumblings.

OBC

REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
It'll take some time for this place to grow and if we all contributed more on this site then it will grow faster. I'm on the same boat as @Marc W and stopped visiting the other place

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We never lost,,, wee bee still at it. Snow?? That stuff we smoked in the 70's going to shoot the critters out of the Hughe's,, or Hughettets?? I right lu Mr Gen "Lee" don't go further than Mr. Mason jar,, and Dixie snow Line past Oct snober. Figure than 1 outster. Too cold fer the regular flops and have to per fert to snow flops and shinester. Moon and okra flavored. If you munsters don't sell grits for breakfast,, ain't going. Crabs for breakfast salt water kind,,, good stuff. Shrimps and grits, cheese, with a blooder Mary's sister in law's daughter,, in Kentucky. Is par miss able. Only after Holler squeen and the queen dressed up in Ybor City so you enze from the city can't recognize your brother in law dressed up as your sister. Only in church after Easter Tuesday and Margerriterville when Buffay is singing. I got's to go meet Ri co La at the performance shop to look see st my car. Seez ya.
I dunno Hickster ole buddy...I cant make heads or tales of that dissertation...got some real Jed Clampet stuff goin on thereif yur commin up...pay the toll at the state line and stay on 90 west...(whew)

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
You ever pass thru South Mississippi (on I-10 or 90), give me a holler!
We can meet up, Po-Boys, Shrimp / Crawfish boil, whatever!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You ever pass thru South Mississippi (on I-10 or 90), give me a holler!
We can meet up, Po-Boys, Shrimp / Crawfish boil, whatever!
Hunter please....tell me you had any idea what he was talkin bout...

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hunter please....tell me you had any idea what he was talkin bout...
Yea, I think I got the intent.:unsure:
You didn't?????:eek:
:ROFLMAO:
:cool:

louiej611

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bluff City
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
I too have come over from Hellcat.org. This format is much more user friendly than they are. This format is like theirs used to be. I am trading in my 2016 PCP Hellcat tomorrow for a 2019 PCP Challenger Hellcat. It is being delivered tomorrow. I also have a Red 1970 Dodge Challenger convertible with a 383, auto, AC, PW, Rim Blow steering wheel, 6 way seat, intermittent wipers, delayed headlights, Burnt Orange 1971 Dodge Challenger 318, auto, AC, PS, and a Green1969 Plymouth Road Runner convertible 383, Hurst 4-speed. I am glad I made the switch.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
I too have come over from Hellcat.org. This format is much more user friendly than they are. This format is like theirs used to be. I am trading in my 2016 PCP Hellcat tomorrow for a 2019 PCP Challenger Hellcat. It is being delivered tomorrow. I also have a Red 1970 Dodge Challenger convertible with a 383, auto, AC, PW, Rim Blow steering wheel, 6 way seat, intermittent wipers, delayed headlights, Burnt Orange 1971 Dodge Challenger 318, auto, AC, PS, and a Green1969 Plymouth Road Runner convertible 383, Hurst 4-speed. I am glad I made the switch.
Congrats on the upgrade and welcome to the forum.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I will be talkin like the rest as soon as I pick up my car from Pack and Stakey, locals call it by it's real name. Park and Starkey. Where my damn car is, bar, girly bar, liquor store, Cajun Café, performance shop. Better be bout dun. El Ri Co saw it the other day and said one of a kind again. Only 2 two begin with. Now wen I get her back, we are traveling to a place named Dahlonega, Ga to observe a part time place to live. Poperlation 6,200 grit luvin biscut eatin southern made Baptists. Do with out the latter, but if they have 93 octang and a sheriffs daughter whom has all her teeth and less than 10 kids,, we may have a breeding spot. Spring tru fall er any wear with out. 2 car ger ouge for another Catster. One under warranty and one I can tear the hell out of. Got 10 years to raise hell with and it I meat yelly mae along the way then we can work on a baby Hell Catster. Want work,,, daddy catster got nurtured a few years beck wen engaged to a gal 14 years younger and lukin for kittens. Nope, cut, snip, hedge clip that not too happen. Going to look at Tellico, Tn for the right out house. Girls lukin for trouser trout's not out of the answer to the question.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Louie,,, what parts of Tenn you from? Curious?? Minds never quit wondering.

louiej611

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bluff City
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Bristol area

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Great place during race times. And others. Right at the mountains where you can here the races from the bowl. Good your here cause we need moe southern accents. Damn critters from up north got us out #ered.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Congratulations, and welcome home!
Can't wait to see some pictures of your new cat.
How about some pictures of your 69, 70, & 71?

DemonSRT

500 Posts Club
Donating Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kawartha Lakes
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Built in Canada 2018 Demon #3135
Welcome!