Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Black Friday Pricing is LIVE

Trader history for HighHorseman (0)

HighHorseman

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
TopCat
It's our BIGGEST sale of the year and it's here! Discounts on over 100 BRANDS are now live once you click on the link below.

Bigger Engines! Faster Blowers! Larger Fuel Systems! Beefier Transmissions!

Everything you need to make 2020 your quickest year is on sale at up to 50% OFF!!!

NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED! Just click on this link which will take you to our legacy site and simply add the parts to your cart and see the savings at the checkout screen.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
As long as he is driving your wife's car and you are making the payments. Good deal fer her and he is dating your sister and mother is making the house payment. Could have sworn I wrote this movie. Maybe not yet,, but coming up, an up, and up. Not to change the su b je ct butt. Beach day two day. 74 dee grees,,, damn boats every where, didn't bother me. Damn Canadians driving Stangs every where, tops down and looking goofy. But very nice day. Hope you guys had such a nice one. Tomorrow will be the foot ball same,, but football. At 74 degrees and no RH, car ran great. Just too many great games on tomorrow and turn the HC on and the engine and let er fly. Let the neighbors listen except they don't understand English. Or any thing else,, sorry dudes and ettes. Just Hemi's.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Lol @Hickster are you gonna ever do any modding?

Linda :)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Ya know, or no. Just got thru tanking before my blackened tuner steak,, from tha beach two day. I am going to contact my duddy who owns a 60 goot Catamaran at Clearwater Beach, 2 years old, and go sailing?? How does that sound from getting out of a FUNK?? Gooder enough?? Got my own $200 parking space, no tourist to take my way, 3 hours to sail mu own boat, as, long as he leaves me alone. I used to sail pro between Tenn, Alabama, Georgia, Fl, Louisiana, and Texas with 2 man crew, and by myself. A lot of fun. A lot by my self. The ex threw all my trophy's away. I had a lot of fun back then. Placements alone and then taught my step son ow to race. Compatibly from Davis Island, Tampa, Fl. All gone now. Now by my self and the Cat. With the car, now. Go sailing, and foot ball tomorrow. Got you ZZ dudes to talk to. Not so bad after all. Will find another gal to talk to eventually. Get my ass back to the mountains and work again,, never for ever. But a lot of fun. For ever fun. all ways. Have a Great Ttime.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
You are Certainly moving a long at a fun pace good for you!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Sheboygan
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
It's our BIGGEST sale of the year and it's here! Discounts on over 100 BRANDS are now live once you click on the link below.

Bigger Engines! Faster Blowers! Larger Fuel Systems! Beefier Transmissions!

Everything you need to make 2020 your quickest year is on sale at up to 50% OFF!!!

NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED! Just click on this link which will take you to our legacy site and simply add the parts to your cart and see the savings at the checkout screen.

How much are the powerstop z26-1405
Big front brembo brake pads on this wonderful black Friday?