Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Are there any Charger Hellcat Widebody owners?

Hemidayz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 WB Hellcat Charger
Would like to hear how much you paid before taxes on your new wide body charger. Im buying one this December and I am hoping the Dodge Power Days are still going to be valid. Hoping to pick one up for around $66K

trancein

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Plainfield
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 ScatPack WideBody (PCP)
@EL JEFE has one

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Would like to hear how much you paid before taxes on your new wide body charger. Im buying one this December and I am hoping the Dodge Power Days are still going to be valid. Hoping to pick one up for around $66K
Arn’t they like 80k new though? My 2019 was 73k with 2 options checked.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hmm I guess I see new 20’s listed for 66k.. with the incentive.. makes sense I guess

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
You would have to wonder with all the Manufacturing issues due to Covid are they going to build a lot of Hellcats this year? And especially the more pricer ones? And would think the time to ordering ls like now but I have not heard of any news one way or the other. Would be curious to what the build side is doing if anyone knows chime in.

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
Understand you might want new. But I bought a 2018 a month ago with just at 5000 miles from a dealer used but titled to FCA. Saved about $25000 from sticker I think it's well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Member ID
Reactions
City
Aurora
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody
Well I got mine at the wrong time and rolled in some negative from my 4 year lease that I only had 2 years in. I believe my out the door price was 86k including my negative (then i got a discount cause im in the biz and knew the gm). Once it was all said in done i think i walked away at 79. I didn't get power dollars as I ended up leasing the car. My sticker price was 81. If you go on their website they are a lot cheaper than when I got mine right away. Should have been patient. Flip side is what ChargerChallenger said....I hear it will be awhile before you get one that you really build out. Production has really been haulted on these. The only ones i see on the lot now are Daytona's and they are few and far scattered across the country.

OP
Hemidayz

Hemidayz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 WB Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #8
Well I got mine at the wrong time and rolled in some negative from my 4 year lease that I only had 2 years in. I believe my out the door price was 86k including my negative (then i got a discount cause im in the biz and knew the gm). Once it was all said in done i think i walked away at 79. I didn't get power dollars as I ended up leasing the car. My sticker price was 81. If you go on their website they are a lot cheaper than when I got mine right away. Should have been patient. Flip side is what ChargerChallenger said....I hear it will be awhile before you get one that you really build out. Production has really been haulted on these. The only ones i see on the lot now are Daytona's and they are few and far scattered across the country.
There not taking orders in my area till 4 months or so later, till the factory opens back up. I don't see how some 2020 hellcats are selling for $80k. I'm hoping to snag one up around $66k at a $73K or less.

OP
Hemidayz

Hemidayz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 WB Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #9
You would have to wonder with all the Manufacturing issues due to Covid are they going to build a lot of Hellcats this year? And especially the more pricer ones? And would think the time to ordering ls like now but I have not heard of any news one way or the other. Would be curious to what the build side is doing if anyone knows chime in.
They're not taking orders in my area for now due to the Dodge factory being currently closed. Do you think the 2020's will be cheaper due to the economy heading towards a recession or not?

Last edited:

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Understand you might want new. But I bought a 2018 a month ago with just at 5000 miles from a dealer used but titled to FCA. Saved about $25000 from sticker I think it's well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Damn bro that yellow one your cheap one? Not big on yellow but your car looks immaculate. I got my Redeye for 16k off too! And it was brandy new! Paid full price for my 19 charger! I actually paid 9k more for my charger! and she’s only got a couple options. Hellls yeah it’s worth getting big cash off! I got like a years payment off this car.. you got like 2 years off yours. That’s how I look at it.. like a 1000 bux as a standard monthly Payment for these toys.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
When I bought my Redeye the salesman almost fell over when he realized how much $ we actually got off. They had 3 Daytona hellcats with 10k ADM.. they were like 90k. Bought the Redeye for 64! What a steal for 800 pony power

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
IMO unless the WB is a huge discount it ain’t worth it. And it’s not anymore power which is actually a negative unbeknownst to the non original Charger style Hellcat owners. The standard previous generation Charger of course has smaller tires which equates to less rolling resistance and less rear end traction. The fun factor of busting loose easier is taking away in the WB Charger. How do I know this some may question? i own the Redeye Challenger WB as well and owned the original Hellcat prior. My prior Hellcat Challenger was the bust loose king fun factor even at speeds of 50-60. Mph. Now my Redeye is the “slingshot” effect over the bust loose effects. The Redeye has roughly 90 HP more than my previous HC and it’s still more difficult to get her to bust loose at higher speeds due to the wider more meat meets the road. When I switch between my two Hellcats the Charger is actually more fun on the bust loose action over the Challenger RE. And don’t get me wrong the RE is just an exhilarating experience like a warp speed effect. But if you love the ass kicking out and making all kind of noise and you grabbing that steering wheel like never before you loose that holly crap moment with the WB. The Charger WB is a bigger car and does not have an extra 90hp to push around those bigger wider tires which only tells me even less chance she’s busting loose as easily as the non WB.
8151ABCA-59C8-497C-82FB-AFB0D3B6CE0D.jpeg 8EEF94A2-7BD9-46BD-AE1C-015CE4160A03.jpeg

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
IMO unless the WB is a huge discount it ain’t worth it. And it’s not anymore power which is actually a negative unbeknownst to the non original Charger style Hellcat owners. The standard previous generation Charger of course has smaller tires which equates to less rolling resistance and less rear end traction. The fun factor of busting loose easier is taking away in the WB Charger. How do I know this some may question? i own the Redeye Challenger WB as well and owned the original Hellcat prior. My prior Hellcat Challenger was the bust loose king fun factor even at speeds of 50-60. Mph. Now my Redeye is the “slingshot” effect over the bust loose effects. The Redeye has roughly 90 HP more than my previous HC and it’s still more difficult to get her to bust loose at higher speeds due to the wider more meat meets the road. When I switch between my two Hellcats the Charger is actually more fun on the bust loose action over the Challenger RE. And don’t get me wrong the RE is just an exhilarating experience like a warp speed effect. But if you love the ass kicking out and making all kind of noise and you grabbing that steering wheel like never before you loose that holly crap moment with the WB. The Charger WB is a bigger car and does not have an extra 90hp to push around those bigger wider tires which only tells me even less chance she’s busting loose as easily as the non WB.
View attachment 19079 View attachment 19080
I like your used car lot in the background.

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
They're not taking orders in my area for now due to the Dodge factory being currently closed. Do you think the 2020's will be cheaper due to the economy heading towards a recession or not?
Most FCA plants have been open, including Canadian plants, for about a month now. Not back up to full production output, but they are building/shipping cars. IDK about ordering a car, but I could see them not taking new orders since they still have to build out existing '20 orders, resupply dealer's depleted stock, and we are quickly approaching the traditional end of the model year build and at lower production rates with the new safety considerations.
https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/fiat-chrysler-plants-in-brampton-windsor-re-open