Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

$250 cash back from BonusDrive

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Just a reminder for those who have purchased or leased vehicles recently that you could be eligible for a $250 cash back from BonusDrive.

+$250 cash back on qualified purchase of a new Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep or Ram
Qualified purchase means purchase or lease of a brand new FCA branded vehicle (1) by a household who owns or leases a non-FCA branded vehicle, or (2) that replaces a non-FCA branded vehicle. An FCA branded vehicle is a Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep or Ram. Proof of non-FCA branded vehicle will be required.

If you want to see if you're eligible check here. I qualified through my credit union and insurance carrier.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please contact the BonusDrive customer service center at 888-98-BONUS (26687) if you would like to further discuss any of the below or additional questions.
GENERAL QUESTIONS
What is BonusDrive?
BonusDrive is an automotive incentive program offered through exclusive partners on qualifying Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT®, Jeep®, Ram, and Hyundai vehicles. Eligible participants are encouraged to shop our participating automotive brands, which carry an additional discount amount, above and beyond what is available through a dealership.
After the purchase or lease of an eligible vehicle from one of these manufacturers, the consumer (eligible from a participatingorganization) completes an application through BonusDrive. After eligibility is verified, a check is mailed directly to them from BonusDrive within 8-10 weeks.
The incentives are funded by the auto manufacturers and incentive check from the manufacturer will be sent directly to the consumerfrom BonusDrive.
Is there a fee associated with using BonusDrive?
There is no fee for customers to use BonusDrive.
How long do customers have to apply for the cash bonus offer from BonusDrive?
Customers have 60 days after the purchase or lease date to apply for their cash back from the manufacturer.
What auto brands participate in BonusDrive?
Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT®, Jeep®, Ram, and Hyundai vehicles
What are the cash back amounts? Will the amounts change?
The cash back incentive for eligible vehicles include:
Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT®, Jeep®, and Ram are $250.
The cash back for all Hyundai vehicles is $500.
Note the cash back is limited to $100 for any purchase or lease using a “Hyundai Circle Program”. Amounts of cash back are subject to change based on participating auto manufacturers’ program rules.
What is Hyundai Circle?
Hyundai Circle are exclusive programs offered by Hyundai Motor America to select suppliers, dealerships, and other business partners under which eligible consumers can purchase or lease a new Hyundai at preferred pricing.
Customers that utilize any Hyundai Circle program are eligible for $100 cash back from BonusDrive.
Do I need to tell my dealer before purchasing in order to use BonusDrive?
No. BonusDrive program is an incentive outside of the dealer transaction, meaning it is in addition to whatever discount you negotiate with your dealer.
Eligible consumers complete the BonusDrive application after purchasing or leasing a qualified vehicle.
How do I get my cash back?
BonusDrive cash back comes in the form of a check, which is shipped directly to the address you list on your application.1

Last edited:

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Sublime Widebody Challenger Hellcat
I wonder if my Harley or Indian qualifies me...otherwise we are a MOPAR household!!

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #3
I wonder if my Harley or Indian qualifies me...otherwise we are a MOPAR household!!
Yeah well your MOPAR qualifies you if it was recently purchased.

HarleyHetz

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
ARLINGTON
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Sublime Widebody Challenger Hellcat
Oh, I read that as you had to own or lease a non-FCA vehicle??

Member ID
Reactions
City
Pittsburgh
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
I got my $250 when I traded in my 2017 Ford Explorer for my brand new 2018 Jeep TH!!!

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Oh, I read that as you had to own or lease a non-FCA vehicle??
I got it for purchasing my 1320 earlier this year. It came through my insurance company.
The site will tell you how much you'll get if you're qualified once you answer some questions.