Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2023 ZO6 Corvette No Longer Available To Order

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
GM does their allocation really different. When a dealer gets an allocation they have 7 days in which to use it. Otherwise it goes back into the pool for someone else to use . It also depends on how many Vettes they have sold in the past. When I ordered my C7 Z06. I went to every dealer in my area and got the same BS that I would be put on the list. Some as far away, as #14. As luck would have it, the last dealer I went to had just received their allocation the day before and they had a meeting on what to do with it. I snagged that in a heartbeat, ordered it that same day in the configuration like I wanted it. 5 weeks later it arrived in an enclosed trailer. Gm punishes the dealers that sell the cars above MSRP by skipping them the next allocation period.

I never did get a response from the dealers that put me on the list. :mad:So, I'd take those lists with a grain of salt and a cup of vinegar. Sometimes you just need to have a little luck on your side
He really wants one and owns a business that has bought quite a few cars and trucks from them. Dealer thinks he will get one but he said he doubts it, mainly because of the way they are selling. But he’s ready in a heartbeat! We will see?????

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
What the hell is wrong with you people

TraxMoe

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Heartland
State
NE
Country
United States
Vehicle
POS slasher
It's safe to say the C8 Z06 is garnering the similar excitement the Hellcats had when they were introduced

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Though I think it may be more limited bc it is significantly more out of reach for average folks than the hellcat was even at release

TraxMoe

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Heartland
State
NE
Country
United States
Vehicle
POS slasher
Though I think it may be more limited bc it is significantly more out of reach for average folks than the hellcat was even at release

Well, I guess it comes down to your patriotism to cars actually made in the USA. The Corvette is ranked #11 on the most made in the USA index, with the Tesla models topping the list. Whereas, the Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger made the least made in the USA also known as American made , granted it is made in North America but that isn't the USA manufacturers and their suppliers. Maybe, that is why the cars are less expensive, with your dollars going back to Stellantis overseas

At least the Jeep brand is still made in the USA.

The extra dollars spent on a sports car made in the USA, stays in the USA and supports jobs and businesses that support them. But considering they go toe to toe with the Porches, NSK, Lamgorgini, Ferarri. It's a pretty damned good deal . Same goes for PPL that buy all that inferior Chinese crap, just to save a buck.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You can't join the corvette club without them. They'll let you slide on the jean shorts for the first few months.
Who the fuck wants to join that club...they never drive over 60..they have skinny bony silver haired wives that have more varicose veins than a triple A road map...:eek:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Come on ride the train, ride it, come on ride the ignored train:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

I crack myself up:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)(y)
Pretty soon you won’t see anyone because you have told almost all the top posting people on this site you are ignoring us. What do you drink that makes you this way? You still remember what this thread is about?

Anyway can’t wait until I have one to race you also. @DavidKFla has a marker out there. Take it or shut up.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Uh, say what? What are you driving Willis, because your talking to me and several on here, and there is no throne on our cars? Now quit bullshitting or read closer, this thread is about Z06's that have not arrived on the streets or into consumers hands yet.

Now YOU carry on, or move along son, you are beginning to sound like an adolescent or a troll.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #149
Pretty soon you won’t see anyone because you have told almost all the top posting people on this site you are ignoring us. What do you drink that makes you this way? You still remember what this thread is about?

Anyway can’t wait until I have one to race you also. @DavidKFla has a marker out there. Take it or shut up.
He's not doing shit.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I have tried a couple of times. Good thread, hope we can keep it.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Ok, enough of this, I locked you out if this thread. If you continue like this, I can show you the door to the entire site as well

Clean up your signature too.
Bout fuckin time...:rolleyes:

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #152
I have tried a couple of times. Good thread, hope we can keep it.
Just boom these retards to the moon...

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Bout fuckin time...:rolleyes:
Buddy told me today he and his son are buying a couple of those new Dark Horse Mustangs. I was reading about them, they sound interesting also. Too bad the home brand went European and conceptual electric on us.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Just boom these retards to the moon...
This Tape dude is what ya get when yer mother lets ya breast feed well into yer 20's:censored::censored::censored:;)

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #155
Buddy told me today he and his son are buying a couple of those new Dark Horse Mustangs. I was reading about them, they sound interesting also. Too bad the home brand went European and conceptual electric on us.
I watched a video going over the one at the Detroit auto show. I kinda like it.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I watched a video going over the one at the Detroit auto show. I kinda like it.
Sounds impressive. One or two were tearing up that little track last week. Bet they were having a blast.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Yeah whatever!
You guys/&YOU don't know shit, you don't even know who I am and if you did you would be shocked! I've already raced 3 late model Z06s from the dig and left them so fast you wouldn't believe it, neither did they.:rolleyes:
(won $3000)
and I am running street radials.

Raced 2 Demons running "drag radials” and left them worse than I left the Z06s.

Just because some of you have a demon doesn't mean you know how to drive it because the two I ran definitely didn't not know how to drive them! But they did own a demon:LOL::ROFLMAO:Both lost their weekly paycheck!

Most of You buy a Hellcat and only drive it when it's nice outside. "garage queens”

"for what?” No that's not a question!

Carry on:rolleyes: bunch of PARROTS!
You must be one of killer kelly Buddy's

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: (signature)
IGNORED
Dude...I think u should go spend more time at the OTHER site...the one infested with Gekko ads. We got real gearheads here and no one's got any time for your 7th-grade unintelligible bullsh!t. If anyone is a prick, clearly it's you.

Last edited:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Ok, enough of this, I locked you out if this thread. If you continue like this, I can show you the door to the entire site as well

Clean up your signature too.
Let's have a round of applause for Judge Roy Bull..(y)(y);)

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB

TraxMoe

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Heartland
State
NE
Country
United States
Vehicle
POS slasher
Let's have a round of applause for Judge Roy Bull..

[woot][lockdance][clap]