Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 Challenger Sales Brochure

cooldawg

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Angola
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
RAM
I’d love to have one to go along with my widow sticker and other misc docs. My dealer said they are more rare than the car. Can anyone get their hands on one?

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
OP
cooldawg

cooldawg

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Angola
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
RAM
Thread Starter #3
Awesome, thanks TK.

OP
cooldawg

cooldawg

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Angola
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
RAM
Thread Starter #4
Received some information in the mail today. Definitely not a full size brochure, but It’s better than nothing...

More importantly, the car is great. Still only 180 or so miles- and trying my best to obey break-in instructions, but still a very fun car.

The exhaust tone, spacious interior, tech, and that view over the long, bubbled hood. It’s the modern, more powerfull version of 70’ Camaro that I thoroughly enjoyed driving in the 80’s. Well done SRT!

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Received some information in the mail today. Definitely not a full size brochure, but It’s better than nothing...

More importantly, the car is great. Still only 180 or so miles- and trying my best to obey break-in instructions, but still a very fun car.

The exhaust tone, spacious interior, tech, and that view over the long, bubbled hood. It’s the modern, more powerfull version of 70’ Camaro that I thoroughly enjoyed driving in the 80’s. Well done SRT!
Was just driving around last weekend in Indiana. Around Brookville, Batesville areas. Really racked up the miles....have like nearly 1300 now...lol