Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2019 "Poverty Pak" Widebody Challenger

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Thread Starter #101
You should come to the track with the family next time. I am sure the kids would love it. Best way to get them into cars is at the drag strip.
Oh - they've been. ;)

I am the goofball in the green hat, the grey haired old man in the shades is my younger brother.

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Thread Starter #102
Haha paint by numbers ....

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
I'd eat a box of crayons if you'd let me, I am Infantry after all.

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Thread Starter #103
I'm jealous of your hood safety pins! I am not psychologically ready to drill 2 holes in my hood but I'm working on it! LOL
Join us! Join us!

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
That's the same way I grew up with my dad . When I turned 16 while my friends got 4 cylinder $hit boxes my dad and I was looking at a 69 dart swinger with a 440 lol. The deal fell through and I ended up with a 68 roadrunner 383 4speed . My kids have been in all my vehicles.

It's funny everything happens for a reason. That "deal falling through", may've saved your life (pretty hairy combo). I remember we went and looked at a brand new Boss 429 mustang. Black. Everyone loved it including my mother. The deal was done then she saw it was a stick and told my father " I can't drive a stick, forget it." So we got a '69 Chrysler Newport 4 dr instead(little bit of a difference huh?. LOL). My brother who is 10 yrs older than me ,told me years later "it's a good thing we never got that Boss, I'd be dead right now."

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
It's funny everything happens for a reason. That "deal falling through", may've saved your life (pretty hairy combo). I remember we went and looked at a brand new Boss 429 mustang. Black. Everyone loved it including my mother. The deal was done then she saw it was a stick and told my father " I can't drive a stick, forget it." So we got a '69 Chrysler Newport 4 dr instead(little bit of a difference huh?. LOL). My brother who is 10 yrs older than me ,told me years later "it's a good thing we never got that Boss, I'd be dead right now."
Maybe lol

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Thread Starter #106
This is the first time I've ever not needed a key chain for a physical key. So I needed something of substance to hang the fob on. I started shopping for HEMI and SRT lanyards but they all looked like crap or cost as much to ship as to buy. Then I looked up at the key rack and remembered my girls got me something for my birthday I had yet to use:

20190926_065422.jpg

I love Discord.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
This is the first time I've ever not needed a key chain for a physical key. So I needed something of substance to hang the fob on. I started shopping for HEMI and SRT lanyards but they all looked like crap or cost as much to ship as to buy. Then I looked up at the key rack and remembered my girls got me something for my birthday I had yet to use:

View attachment 3194

I love Discord.
I do/did the same thing . My kids made or got me stuff I ALWAYS used it . If some one said anything I stopped the car and told them to get out lol . When my daughter was younger I had countless hello kitty, scoobydo, blues clues lanyards on my keys lol

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Thread Starter #108
I do/did the same thing . My kids made or got me stuff I ALWAYS used it . If some one said anything I stopped the car and told them to get out lol . When my daughter was younger I had countless hello kitty, scoobydo, blues clues lanyards on my keys lol
I joke that half of my t-shirts have unicorns on them now - only it's not a joke. Unicorns, tutus, and glitter are my life now. Thankfully the Army is becoming more progressive/inclusive because I have had the glitter-on-CADPAT look more than once.

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Thread Starter #109
Going to do some arts and crafts.

20190926_162011_HDR.jpg

20190926_162047_HDR.jpg

The grey is for the door sills, the matte white for the rockers, and a big roll of gloss white showed up late last night for the trouble areas on the body.

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Thread Starter #110
Gonna get that factory fill out.

20190927_103153.jpg

Last edited:
OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Thread Starter #111

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Gonna get that factory fill out.

View attachment 3260
I got a filter mag on mine also. Haven't heard a lot about filter mag's on either site. I used to run one on my big block Chevy and just thought it was a good idea. Don't know if guys just think they're B.S. or they've heard bad things about them.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Blasphemy!

Ya know it's funny. The more heavily (i.e. more power) you guys get into these cars the more old school they get. TH400 for tranny, race gas or octane boost mixes, 15" slicks, etc. I got rid of my old big block to get into the more modern cars you could just get in and fly, and still handle, brake etc...….The more things change the more they stay the same. LOL

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Ya know it's funny. The more heavily (i.e. more power) you guys get into these cars the more old school they get. TH400 for tranny, race gas or octane boost mixes, 15" slicks, etc. I got rid of my old big block to get into the more modern cars you could just get in and fly, and still handle, brake etc...….The more things change the more they stay the same. LOL
I know right . Lol . My OCD works over time when I see the wrong brand part ( I.E motor, transmission) in a different brand car. Or when I ask why did you do that and they answer " it's cheaper to build" . My polite reply is " racing ain't cheap!"

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
I got a filter mag on mine also. Haven't heard a lot about filter mag's on either site. I used to run one on my big block Chevy and just thought it was a good idea. Don't know if guys just think they're B.S. or they've heard bad things about them.
They are too heavy and add too much weight

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Thread Starter #117
I know right . Lol . My OCD works over time when I see the wrong brand part ( I.E motor, transmission) in a different brand car. Or when I ask why did you do that and they answer " it's cheaper to build" . My polite reply is " racing ain't cheap!"
Fast is fast and winning is winning as far as I am concerned. When GM and Ford started collaborating on cars you'll know that the end is near. Oh wait, they have.

We're all gonna die!!!

That "TH400" is really just TH400-inspired. Hell, the Gen III suspiciously shares a lot of its architecture with a LS1, as does Ford's new "big block".

OP
motorhead

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Thread Starter #118

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Fast is fast and winning is winning as far as I am concerned. When GM and Ford started collaborating on cars you'll know that the end is near. Oh wait, they have.

We're all gonna die!!!

That "TH400" is really just TH400-inspired. Hell, the Gen III suspiciously shares a lot of its architecture with a LS1, as does Ford's new "big block".
Ghostbusters. "Dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA!"

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat

We're all gonna die!!!

Stop it ..... You are really hurting my feelings lol .
Now take that back