Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Will there be a 2019 Trackhawk?

nightfire

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
I'm new to the forum but I've been following the development of the Trackhawk since it was a concept and I've always wanted one. Unfortunately, I will be purchasing a house in 6 months and the Trackhawk plans have to be put on hold. I want to get a new one on 6-12 months which leads me to my questions. Does anyone know if there will be a 2019 model year Trackhawk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I'm new to the forum but I've been following the development of the Trackhawk since it was a concept and I've always wanted one. Unfortunately, I will be purchasing a house in 6 months and the Trackhawk plans have to be put on hold. I want to get a new one on 6-12 months which leads me to my questions. Does anyone know if there will be a 2019 model year Trackhawk?

As far as I know there will be a '19 Trackhawk

OP
N

nightfire

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
As far as I know there will be a '19 Trackhawk
Thanks! I might try and grab a 2018 while I can just in case. Even if I lease it I figure it's better than not getting one.

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thanks! I might try and grab a 2018 while I can just in case. Even if I lease it I figure it's better than not getting one.

Yup, you'll probably end getting a great deal too.