Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

How long are people waiting to get their Hellcat?

HellRooster

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
I was told from my dealer that there is a 3 month waiting list for the Hellcats. Anyone get theirs faster?

badash

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
1987 grand national
8-16 weeks is what i was told

LonestarHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
8-16 weeks is what i was told
Hey welcome, which dealer in Houston did you order yours from? And are you getting any deals? No one wants to deal in San Antonio and there is a 12 to 18 week wait for us.

badash

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
1987 grand national
No one is dealing in Texas.. I called 20 plus dealers. I ordered one from a dealer in Michigan. I refuse to pay a penny over MSRP. I would rather pay reliable transport 1300 to get it to me then to give it to a greedy dealer.

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
No one is dealing in Texas.. I called 20 plus dealers. I ordered one from a dealer in Michigan. I refuse to pay a penny over MSRP. I would rather pay reliable transport 1300 to get it to me then to give it to a greedy dealer.
Congrats man. I remember when the latest Viper first came out dealers were wanting up to $10k over MSRP, a few years later they were heavily discounting them due to unsold inventory. This is going to happen with the Hellcat if the dealers continue to be greedy.

badash

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
1987 grand national
I think they are still offering like 15k off of the new vipers. It's the dealers that are messing up the game. Not dodge. People will just get turned off and get something else. I have a buddy that just gave up and is waiting on the new CTS -V. He dose not do well with dealers crap. They are making it hard on people who really want them.

OP
H

HellRooster

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
I think they are still offering like 15k off of the new vipers. It's the dealers that are messing up the game. Not dodge. People will just get turned off and get something else. I have a buddy that just gave up and is waiting on the new CTS -V. He dose not do well with dealers crap. They are making it hard on people who really want them.
The new CTS-V is looking real good. My wife and I are considering the ATS-V when her 335 lease ends at the end of this year.

Member ID
Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger
Hi guys just join and placed an order for a Sublime Green. I went through about 10 dealers before finding the right one that would deal. Didn't get much off and most wanted AMV.

This is how absurd the market is.

badash

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
1987 grand national
Yup. Crazy. I paid sticker for mine. That was the best I could do! Congrats. 18k over. Wow

OP
H

HellRooster

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #10
Congrats [MENTION=29]JerseyBoy[/MENTION]

The premium they are charging is just ridiculous.

Member ID
Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger
Thanks guys.
[MENTION=28]badash[/MENTION] great job on the deal.

707CAT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
I ordered mine last September and it will ship on 6/25/15.......9mo

LonestarHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I ordered mine last September and it will ship on 6/25/15.......9mo
Dang that's a long wait.

Kirk-o-matic

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
I ordered mine in the last week of january. Was just told it will arrive next week (June 22-27) I will go public to say that i believe my dealership was one of the dealerships that was conducting themselves improperly. I had ordered a Sublime green automatic. 3 weeks ago i was contacted by another person (internet salesperson) and long story short (a lot shorter) that my car was not going to be available this year. By no choice of theirs, Dodge was "not building any more automatic Hellcats the remaining year. I was shocked as hell (pardon the pun) So they informed me that they would offer me the next of only three coming in that was a tri-coat redline red automatic, brass monkey wheels, all black fully loaded interior and red seatbelts. I had two days to decide to make the switch or loose the car all together. So i chose. Felt very frustrated, taken advantage of and deceived. So i figured to drive a awesome car for a year and if i wanted green that bad still, sell it (they are being sold left and right for 10-15,000.00 over what im going to pay) then re-order. So im still ready to go! Ive never been on a forum of any kind so hello all and be well! P.S. I own Kinney's Muffler Shop here in Ft. Worth and will help all you members with your cold air kit's and of course The "ULTIMATE" custom exhaust. here is my website: www.kinneysmufflershop.com

RonHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Welcome good to see more people coming on board. I wonder if yours was from a canceled order, but either way glad you got one.

I ordered mine in the last week of january. Was just told it will arrive next week (June 22-27) I will go public to say that i believe my dealership was one of the dealerships that was conducting themselves improperly. I had ordered a Sublime green automatic. 3 weeks ago i was contacted by another person (internet salesperson) and long story short (a lot shorter) that my car was not going to be available this year. By no choice of theirs, Dodge was "not building any more automatic Hellcats the remaining year. I was shocked as hell (pardon the pun) So they informed me that they would offer me the next of only three coming in that was a tri-coat redline red automatic, brass monkey wheels, all black fully loaded interior and red seatbelts. I had two days to decide to make the switch or loose the car all together. So i chose. Felt very frustrated, taken advantage of and deceived. So i figured to drive a awesome car for a year and if i wanted green that bad still, sell it (they are being sold left and right for 10-15,000.00 over what im going to pay) then re-order. So im still ready to go! Ive never been on a forum of any kind so hello all and be well! P.S. I own Kinney's Muffler Shop here in Ft. Worth and will help all you members with your cold air kit's and of course The "ULTIMATE" custom exhaust. here is my website: www.kinneysmufflershop.com

707CAT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
They called 3 mo. ago and said if I wanted one this year if I switched to the manual I would have it this year. My order for the auto is still a D but probably wouldn't have it this year they said. would be a 2016 for the automatic.

Mine is the sublime with the black hood, black interior with the red seat belts and Brass Monkey wheels

Kirk-o-matic

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
That is odd how they (dodge) feel they can just change the rules like that.... Double strange, when i ordered mine, the black hood and brass monkey wheels were not available according to them... Very odd. The green is the ultimate hellcat color in my mind. Congrats sir !!

Kirk-o-matic

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Thanks and hope i can gain some valuable information as well as share some with other lucky owners!!

Kirk-o-matic

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
A couple here in Dallas Ft. Worth area new at dealers .....

Kirk-o-matic

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome good to see more people coming on board. I wonder if yours was from a canceled order, but either way glad you got one.
Thanks and hope i can gain some valuable information as well as share some with other lucky owners!!